Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be your reaction when Canelo vacates the WBC belt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good now lets do GGG vs Saunders for all the belts so the winner can move to 168 and get better fights, Canelo will be at 160 in 2017 watch he won't be able to keep making 155

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I take it you hate Canelo. I never heard of red heads being referred to as gingers before in my life until I noticed that the Canelo haters call him ginger on this board. It's as if a "ginger" was some lower form of life to be hated .
      If you've never heard of a redhead being called a ginger than it is obvious.......

you've been living under a rock this whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I take it you hate Canelo. I never heard of red heads being referred to as gingers before in my life until I noticed that the Canelo haters call him ginger on this board. It's as if a "ginger" was some lower form of life to be hated .
        Na I'm just funnin. I like Canelo, he's an exciting fighter but he needs to drop the belt and make Jr middleweight or move up properly.

Ginger is just what redheads are called in the UK.

Comment

I've been waiting for one of the sides to concede and offer 157 or something but doesn't look like it's going to happen. Seriously don't understand why they are willing to drop down to 154 for Floyd but not 155 for Canelo when they would make more money AND win the WBC title. Not siding with Canelo but it looks like they would rather have Canelo vacate than accept his demands, winning a vacant belt against yet another nobody like Heiland or someone would do very little for his career.

Comment

Canelo never wanted to fight at 160 so why does this need to be a ducking/drama thing? When he gives up the belt my reaction will be "finally, that's over with". I don't think he should have had it in the first place.

Comment

Wont care, Canelo never fought at 160 and he doesnt plan to, nor does he have to. So, if/when he drops the belt i wont give two ****s, Canelo beat the champ for that belt, Lil G can fight Rosado for it. No big deal.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

I'm willing to fight Gennady! Just not now

Comment

Won't care, still the lineal champ. If he vacates he vacates. All it means is GGG will never get a career payday and will finish out his prime beating nobodies while Canelo will still be one of if not the major cash cows in boxing for the next decades.
                    The haters can stay salty.

Comment

Vacate? I'm of the opinion he'll hold the title until the WBC decides to strip him. And I'm not sure the WBC is finished with reasons to prolong this out past 2016 regardless of anything currently on the table.

But if he vacates I won't be like f#ck either guy. If Canelo doesn't believe he's a full MW & GGG can't make 155 the situation is what it is. If you wanna make one side or the other side the bad guy fair enough, but that does little for me.

This definitely isn't your grandfathers boxing world & its not even your dads boxing world. Since Ray Leonard this sport has been becoming more & more of a everything is up for debate if you draw enough money/fans sport. Like it or not, love or hate any particular fighter thats the reality & its not changing anytime soon.
                      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-02-2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X