• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny always be wearing hollister

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
      manny always be wearing hollister
      Colors kinda fruity, but that's a bad ass shirt. Nice shirt to wear to the beach, or just out and kicking it with your GF.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
        I think he should stage a fight in the Philippines, the amount of frenzy they would have there would be unimaginable, he could probably easily fill a soccer stadium. Plus I believe too many fights happen in Vegas, a fight elsewhere would be refreshing.
        I think MOA stadium is the biggest at 16k... but they're making a 50k stadium that should be good to go by next year or 2015

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Exactly. I'm surprised Arum hasn't staged a fight in the Phillipines, at least once.
          He said that he refused to do it, because of how difficult it would be with the time zone, and flying the media out there, and what not! HE said he refused to do it because of how hard it would be, but Pac is a God over there, and I think its not fair to his fans that he doesnt give them at least one manilla! If Pac wants it, it needs to be done! Pac need to start speaking up because thats just something that HAS to happen! Our only chance of seeing a megafight happen down there like in the throwback years, is with Pac! I dont care what Arum says.

Comment

Working...
          X