No announcement yet.

David haye Should never compare himself to Iron Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice View Post
    I guess its cuz he's from the UK, Lewis got the same kind of hate too. I'm a yank but I must say, Haye's trash talk is very entertaining
    I actually like Haye but he hasn't proved he can be Tyson like. I don't think he can Tyson the Klitties. I aint hating because if his fight were broadcasted here in the states last Saturday I would have defintely watched it. I think the HWD needs a Mike tyson like figure but he is trying to promote himself as one and until he starts giving us those kinds of performances he should not try to put his name wuth that of Mike Tyson. It is like name recognition. He says he Mike Tyons' people enough before you know it he will be getting compared to Iron Mike and I don't think he has the right to put himself in that category yet? Show me something hayemaker destroy 10-15 HW in the first round. then you can I Mike Tyson'd him....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
      I see the thread where David haye mentions he is going to Mike Tyson the Klitties. Comeone dude Monte Barrett put you down. Iron Mike is 1 of a kind. He destroyed opponents in seconds. He had them beat even before the stare down. You can never be Mike Tyson so don't even include his name in the same sentence as yours until you can produce those 90 second KO's my man....Lefty
      Haye is extremely overrated. He got KO'd by Carl Thompson. Wlad will school him.

Comment

He did KO the future HOFer Tomasz Bonin in one round. That's better than Tyson's whole career put together.

Comment

I don't understand why this could possibly be taken the wrong way. This is giving respect to Tyson

Comment

I see the thread where David haye mentions he is going to Mike Tyson the Klitties. Comeone dude Monte Barrett put you down. Iron Mike is 1 of a kind. He destroyed opponents in seconds. He had them beat even before the stare down. You can never be Mike Tyson so don't even include his name in the same sentence as yours until you can produce those 90 second KO's my man....Lefty
            In fairness to Haye, I don't think he was comparing himself to Tyson. He simply said he was inspired by that style of fighting. Nothing wrong with that. Let's not blow **** out of proportion.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Mike Tyson

David Haye

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                I don't understand why this could possibly be taken the wrong way. This is giving respect to Tyson
                People are closed off to the obvious.

Like I said, he is just saying: I'm going out with two guns blazing and looking to kill early so I can go home and bang my bunnies...hope I entertain you.

People forget Tyson was paying homage to Jack Dempsey.

Comment

I actually like Haye but he hasn't proved he can be Tyson like. I don't think he can Tyson the Klitties. I aint hating because if his fight were broadcasted here in the states last Saturday I would have defintely watched it. I think the HWD needs a Mike tyson like figure but he is trying to promote himself as one and until he starts giving us those kinds of performances he should not try to put his name wuth that of Mike Tyson. It is like name recognition. He says he Mike Tyons' people enough before you know it he will be getting compared to Iron Mike and I don't think he has the right to put himself in that category yet? Show me something hayemaker destroy 10-15 HW in the first round. then you can I Mike Tyson'd him....Lefty
                  Haye wasn't doing anything of that sort. The man has had like 23 fights and already gets plenty of reckognition so don't worry about him being compared to Tyson, his style of fighting is already well established. You should learn to see things as they are not as you make them out to be

Comment

Originally posted by beerneer View Post
                    Haye wasn't doing anything of that sort. The man has had like 23 fights and already gets plenty of reckognition so don't worry about him being compared to Tyson, his style of fighting is already well established. You should learn to see things as they are not as you make them out to be
                    Sir if everytime I fight I say I am going to Sugar Ray Lenoard him or Thomas Hearns him. I keep mentioning these names in my post fight interviews and in quotes to the press people are going to start to associate my name with those I speak of anf mention. Tyson mentioned Dempsey and Liston when he spoke. He said he was from the same cloth. He was vicious when he fought and he himself said he was trying to kill people in the ring. I remember him saying after a fight that he was trying to pucsh his opponents nose bone into his brain. Come on Haye keeps on saying Tyson this and Tyson that I am going to Mike Tyson him. He is trying to get people to sart thinking of him along those lines. Just admit it fellas it is what it is....Lefty

Comment

wlad or vitali will kick hayes ass.........

Comment

Working...
                      X