Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale To Trigger Rematch Clause With Caleb Truax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James DeGale To Trigger Rematch Clause With Caleb Truax

JAMES DEGALE wants a rematch with Caleb Truax to reclaim his IBF super-middleweight title. The Londoner is set to trigger the clause for an immediate return clash against the American after his shock defeat in December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

pretty much his only option

Comment

Never like the old rematch clause.Why should you have to beat someone twice .Not really a fan of James but good look to him .

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Never like the old rematch clause.Why should you have to beat someone twice .Not really a fan of James but good look to him .
        I wish the sanctioning bodies would go back to barring immediate rematches.

Comment

100% sure DeGale wins the rematch quite convincingly maybe even by KO. He's smart to immediately rematch Truax. It was ring rust and he now knows where he is in regards to getting back to where he was.

Comment

I thought he didn't have a rematch clause. I know he has been hit in the head before the interview but he wasn't too sure he had one. But i guess he had Al Haymon....................Thanks Al

Comment

DeGale has a tendency to get into wars, he is not a fighter, he is a slick boxer when he wants to be.

One of those boxers who makes life difficult for himself. Degale should win rematch providing he sticks to the game plan

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
                De Gale has a chance at redemption. He didn't only look sluggish, he looked gun shy & void of any soul. In layman's terms he looked shot. Interesting to see what De Gale turns up.
                Exactly, he didn't look like he wanted it any more, he's been in several wars now and it looked like the tank was empty. Hope he doesn't get hurt, I've enjoyed watching him fight, but maybe he's doing what so many fighters do and going for one more bout than he should.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I thought he didn't have a rematch clause. I know he has been hit in the head before the interview but he wasn't too sure he had one. But i guess he had Al Haymon....................Thanks Al
                  Warren confirmed it not long after I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                    Warren confirmed it not long after I think.
                    Warren wasn't his promoter. So not sure if Warren would have any clue.

Comment

Working...
                    X