Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2018, 05:17 PM #1221
kafkod kafkod is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The land of lost content
Posts: 13,788
Quoted: 8535 Post(s)
Rep Power: 32
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 81,379.26
Bank: 1,477,981,703,513,882,629,242,880.00
Total Points: 1,477,981,703,513,882,629,242,880.00
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
oh, right Gloveking..... this topic has nothing to do with the fact that you MORONS are running around calling 155lb Canelo a middleweight to justify why lil'G killed that fight TWICE by ****ting the bed over weight.....

yep, nothing at all to do with that topic
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


answer the question ****head.....


after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168".....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....



[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
[/QUOTE]

Have you any evidence that Canelo ever offered a catchweight fight to GGG?
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-18-2018, 05:24 PM #1222
kafkod kafkod is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The land of lost content
Posts: 13,788
Quoted: 8535 Post(s)
Rep Power: 32
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 81,379.26
Bank: 1,477,981,703,513,882,629,242,880.00
Total Points: 1,477,981,703,513,882,629,242,880.00
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
what sort of ****head question is that, you fool ?

FACT: Golovkin refused to fight Canelo at 155

he did that because 155 would limit a genuine middleweight

so when you fcuk-boys pretend that 155 wqould not limit Canelo when fighting a genuine middleweight..... it is deliciously amusing

fcukboy.....

EVERYBODY noticed that you will not feed the elephant

EVERYBODY
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


answer the question, you dishonest fanboy c0ck-sucker


after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168".....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....


[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Lol. You are just covering up, not even trying to fight back now!
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:27 PM #1223
GGG Gloveking GGG Gloveking is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 8,707
Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,000,100,000,000,003,538,944.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,000,003,538,944.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Lol. You are just covering up, not even trying to fight back now!
Lmao! That why he keeps repeating that same one post. Thats his favorite punch but he's just hitting air...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:28 PM #1224
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 28,018
Quoted: 12514 Post(s)
Rep Power: 65
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,001,000,000,000,686,080.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,686,080.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

[/QUOTE]
Look at this retard just repeating the same irrelevant bullsh it over and over. And the damn question has been answered, hell you answer it yourself every time you call Canelo a fake MW.

One simple question. Was Saul Alvarez the WBC MW champ?[/QUOTE]


answer
the
question
****head
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:29 PM #1225
Real King Kong Real King Kong is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,181
Quoted: 3680 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,309,448.53
Bank: 315,254.84
Total Points: 1,000,000,624,703.37
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
fk no

this is what you clowns can claim.....

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " refused to fight Canelo TWICE over weight..... and then Mr "businessman doe" refused to fight Canelo because he wanted more money

then, when he finally sacked up..... Mr "BigDramaShow" shat the bed in the fight..... no bodywork, no cutting off the ring, instead he got out-boxed by a smaller man

Canelo..... he lite Golovkin up like a christmas tree in his very first fight at 160

no, I'm all good bro lmao
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


tell me, why does the following question TORTURE you ?

EVERYBODY knows you have have ducked it like the plague


after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168".....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....



[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
this straw man again? why is it so difficult for you to admit canelo should have moved to 160? this thread was about canelo and his weight bullying after all.
Real King Kong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:30 PM #1226
GGG Gloveking GGG Gloveking is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 8,707
Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,000,100,000,000,003,538,944.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,000,003,538,944.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Look at this retard just repeating the same irrelevant bullsh it over and over. And the damn question has been answered, hell you answer it yourself every time you call Canelo a fake MW.

One simple question. Was Saul Alvarez the WBC MW champ?[/QUOTE]


answer
the
question
****head[/QUOTE]

I'll answer the real question here.

155 is middleweight
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:32 PM #1227
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 28,018
Quoted: 12514 Post(s)
Rep Power: 65
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,001,000,000,000,686,080.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,686,080.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
You've been trying to change it since page 1. This thread is about 'can someone explain to aboutfkntime that 155 is mw?' That was this is about. Not GGG, like you've been deflecting to in order to avoid the real discussion

1) we have established that 155 is higher than the JMW limit

2) we have established that referring to a fighter by the "technical" classification of the bout..... is flawed logic, and terribly naive

3) based on fact 1 and fact 2..... rational posters wonder why you second-rate fcuk-boys have decided that 1 pound equals 1 division

4) I know why you second-rate fcuk-boys have decided that 1 pound equals 1 division
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.




after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168".....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....



[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


feed your elephant, fukwit.....
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:34 PM #1228
Real King Kong Real King Kong is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,181
Quoted: 3680 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,309,448.53
Bank: 315,254.84
Total Points: 1,000,000,624,703.37
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
without the word " technically "..... you have NOTHING

and you know it
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


you absolutely 100% know that 155lb Canelo was not a genuine middleweight

which is why the word " genuine " is as soul-destroying to you as this question.....




after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168".....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....



[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
it's actually irrelevant to me...he was big enough that making weight was such an issue, he had to make his own special weight class.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
just move the ***** up...
Real King Kong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:34 PM #1229
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 28,018
Quoted: 12514 Post(s)
Rep Power: 65
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,001,000,000,000,686,080.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,686,080.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Have you any evidence that Canelo ever offered a catchweight fight to GGG?[/QUOTE]


stop being a low-life ****stain kafkod

your dishonesty is RENOWNED

never heard sooooo many people refer to someone as a lying cvnt
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


FACT: TWO negotiations died over weight

TWO
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


wait.... you are going to deny that happened right ?

just like you deny they demanded 164 from Ward ? loooool
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:36 PM #1230
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 28,018
Quoted: 12514 Post(s)
Rep Power: 65
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,001,000,000,000,686,080.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,686,080.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Lol. You are just covering up, not even trying to fight back now!
and what you do.... ?

deny
deny
deny
deny
deny
deny
deny
deny

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


denying that they demanded a 164lb catchweight from Ward made you look like a c0ck-sucking 12yo..... but denying that the Golovkin/Canelo negotiations died TWICE over weight..... proves that you are the low-life loser everyone says
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
aboutfkntime, explain

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.