Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok...what the hell is going on with men's style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Bold depends who's wearing them.

Dudes rocking T's and chains properly will steadily pull women more than these manbun mofos even to this day.
    lol true, I was always laugh when I see OG guys that I know in khaki suits and denim, like mofo, you still dressing like you in prison? :blow: Some can certainly rock it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Girls were once girls and men were men...
      Summed up nicely

Comment

Seeing men dress like a bum is one thing, but seeing a lot of men dressing like female tourists is entertaining within itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
          Why should you care how another brotha dresses, kinda makes u seem gay....u dig
          Dudes buying this crap means stores stop carrying proper sizes and styles and clothes get uglier.

Used to be that "Relaxed Fit" basically meant plenty of room for dudes that need "breathing room" down south, legs, big quads, etc. Now it's just a slightly baggy skinny jeans.

Used to be that Southpole always looked good. Now it might as well be hung up at Hot Topic.

Hell, I can't even buy slacks without seeing them taper at the ankle like they're trying to be skinny jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Real classic men's wear will never go out of style. That's just fad fashion that men will look back and cringe when they see themselves. Bell bottoms, 3XL size white tees, jerseys, skinny jeans, ect. are all ridiculous clothing items that were once in style.

Reason why you gotta stick to what's been around for decades and still looks great like navy/charcoal suits, blazers, dark denim jeans, dress shirts, wool slacks, chinos, polos, crew neck sweaters, dress shoes, dress boots, ect.
            Regular tapered Dockers & Levis will never go out of style.

Comment

Men talking about fashion is real sissy shit

I'm going to drink a beer and finger a dirty bird.

Comment

Used to be that "Relaxed Fit" basically meant plenty of room for dudes that need "breathing room" down south, legs, big quads, etc. Now it's just a slightly baggy skinny jeans.
                "Relaxed Fit" like this

Comment

You guys seem to forget how feminine 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s fashion trends were.

There will always be fools who dress ultra trendy and end up getting laughed at at in hindsight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    You guys seem to forget how feminine 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s fashion trends were.

There will always be fools who dress ultra trendy and end up getting laughed at at in hindsight.
                    Reminds me of how in Beverly Hills Cop II, Eddie Murphy laughs at a guy wearing one of those tight leather suits. And then later in his Delirious stand up special, he's wearing one of them. And to top it off, he spends a good amount of time talking about '***g0ts'

But if you were to listen to these old men you'd think everyone back then was masculine as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Real classic men's wear will never go out of style. That's just fad fashion that men will look back and cringe when they see themselves. Bell bottoms, 3XL size white tees, jerseys, skinny jeans, ect. are all ridiculous clothing items that were once in style.

Reason why you gotta stick to what's been around for decades and still looks great like navy/charcoal suits, blazers, dark denim jeans, dress shirts, wool slacks, chinos, polos, crew neck sweaters, dress shoes, dress boots, ect.
                      Man, those sure were the days... but when that **** was still popular, I was too fat. My ass was too big for anything to be "baggy" and hang off my ass, torso was too fat for 3XL to be anything other than L, and by the time I finally lost enough weight to wear oversized clothing, everybody had moved on to skinny jeans and ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X