Comment

Just unbelievable..................

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i challenge you Hanz...bet you cant eat more than 3
        im not white enough for this shlt

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          lmfao this new era are dumb as hell. I was at the homies house and his kids and their friends were outside making slime, borax, detergent etc and we was drinking when I saw a kid freaking eating chips with all this shit on his fingers I told em dont be eating chips without washing your hands first cause all that slime shit is toxic and the lil fucker said to me its not toxic you use it to wash clothes lmfao I told okay eat it all you want motherfucker. lol.

Comment

This is why I'm against a lot of "safety" laws like helmet bs, seatbelts & etc. Like the great George Carlin once said "the kid who eats too many marbles doesn't get the chance to have kids of his own" or something like that when talking about how he grew up swimming in raw sewage & how parents are too protective today.

I think more dumb people need to die & if eating random inedible products doesn't prove that I'm not sure what does. I also think thats why there are so many murders in the US vs other less safe/bubble wrapped regions of the world. Its some caveman sh^t that a certain number of people need to be dying, sacrificed to the god of youthful stupidity or just stupidity, or else they get to adulthood & take out other mfers when they were the stupid mfer who was supposed to die cuz they were doing lil kid dumb sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by -makavelli- View Post
              i challenge you hanz...bet you cant eat more than 3
              Originally posted by grifftannen View Post
              im not white enough for this shlt
              lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!

Comment

hope it kills a few of them off, fed up of this new ****** generation.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                  It's frightening how little effort is required for dumb people to do catastrophically dumb ****.

All you need is a dumb ****, an idea, a little money, and "wallah", challenges like these ensue.
                  a cellphone cam and a youtube account is all you need

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Somebody needs to let them know they're supposed to down them with Turps.
                  Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  hope it kills a few of them off, fed up of this new ****** generation.
                  they should be eating more Tide and maybe some asbestos too, then the problem will take care of itself

Comment

A subtle depopulation program amongst which certain genetically predisposed/inferior people that are magnetised to such idiocy take part in. Implemented by mass psychological conditioning agencies that are very savvy working for the elite when will this all end?
                    Last edited by PsychoPat; 01-12-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Just finished off my third dare. Your boy is ****ting sudz over here.

Comment

Working...
                      X