Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Figueroa Speaks On Beating Errol Spence And KILLING HIS OLYMPIC DREAMS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Figueroa Speaks On Beating Errol Spence And KILLING HIS OLYMPIC DREAMS!

Pretty respectful answer. Interesting. Had no idea they fought in the amateurs.

Comment

Terrible grammar on the sign behind.

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
        Pretty respectful answer. Interesting. Had no idea they fought in the amateurs.
        This....

Always has been a fan, if his power look like it did vs Guerrero he's a problem, for even the top welters

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
          This....

Always has been a fan, if his power look like it did vs Guerrero he's a problem, for even the top welters
          Omar is one of those fighters that I put into the category of fighting to the level of opposition and I feel like people have not seen the best from him.

He gives me this impression that he holds back something when he fights, he saves it for when he needs it. It's the same impression Mikey Garcia, Floyd Mayweather, Canelo, Terrance Crawford give me just to name a few.

It appears he had really brittle hands in the few fights he had before his break from the sport, makes sense since he showed power in that Guerrero fight that I hadn't seen in him for a long time.

Comment

Working...
          X