Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Germans feel guilty for the Holocaust, then why accept radical Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany was castrated after WWII. The radicalization of Europe, and Germany in particular, was the product of a perfect storm of being put on watch by the rest of the world and trying to atone for the sins of the Nazis. They over-compensated and allowed Turks and radical Islam from all over the Middle East to overrun their country. Of course when you have a radical liberal pig like Merkel stirring the ship it can only end up like the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Unless you are the racist pinetree theres no reason to have a swastika avi imo.
      I have avatars/signatures turned off to increase browser speed. Who is sporting the swastika?

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiSword View Post
        what do you mean by radical islam??? Do you mean Sunni's, Shia's, Sufi's, or who exactly???? Or do you mean Terror groups that are killing Muslims like ISIS??? Last I checked there beheading Iraqi's and Syrians because Bush distablized the region, now you guys dare call the people fleeing from death Radical??? Gtfoh, Bush ruined the middle east when he took out Saddam for no ****ing reason other than cause he wanted to change the currency for how he sold oil from dollar to euro
        Muslims have been killing each other since the day after Muhammed died. Learn your own history you dumb f0ck.

Comment

We've taken a wrong turn here and this thread has skewed off into the Abyss...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Germany was castrated after WWII. The radicalization of Europe, and Germany in particular, was the product of a perfect storm of being put on watch by the rest of the world and trying to atone for the sins of the Nazis. They over-compensated and allowed Turks and radical Islam from all over the Middle East to overrun their country. Of course when you have a radical liberal pig like Merkel stirring the ship it can only end up like the Titanic.
            Missed this one, sorry.

The Germans were allied with the Turks in both World War 1 and World War 2...
            In World War I the English were able to use the Arabs in attacking the German Alliance with the Ottoman Turks in what would later become Palestine...

If sincere, the German should have wanted to distance themselves from the Turks (Their World War I allies) and radical Islam seeing they were bed partners in World War II..

I don't see why they would have overcompensated by allowing essentially their allies from the first two World Wars influence their politics today...

It seems to me that these two groups are the last people whom Germany should embrace... There would only be a consolidation of past mindset, not change...
            Beyond The Superficial, they are on the same road they've been on for the last 100 years...

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              Germany has fallen completely. Where is Otto von Bismarck when you need him? .
              Resting, he was a true warrior, not that self hating Jew failed artist hitler.

Plus, world dependence is the only reason many countries deal with Arab Muslims.

Saudi Arabia isn't in any hurry to import Muslim refugees.
              Makes no $ & zero 0 sense. So much for Muslim charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                I've been spending some time in Germany lately.

There is a pretty significant backlash as a result of their insane immigration blunders under Merkel.
                Are you sure that the immigration policies were blunders?

Keep people in fear & fighting each other and leadership is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Are you sure that the immigration policies were blunders?

Keep people in fear & fighting each other and leadership is needed.
                  I was hesitant to use that word. Blunders for the people and the idiots buying what was being sold to them.

It is no accident for the people pulling the strings. They are losing the hearts of the people on this issue though. So to that end you might consider it a blunder. They are looking at being forced to accept strict immigration controls to prevent the rise of parties like the AfD.

They've already brought the enemies within the gates, though. Already sewn seeds of destruction in the strongest nation in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    I was hesitant to use that word. Blunders for the people and the idiots buying what was being sold to them.

It is no accident for the people pulling the strings. They are losing the hearts of the people on this issue though. So to that end you might consider it a blunder. They are looking at being forced to accept strict immigration controls to prevent the rise of parties like the AfD.

They've already brought the enemies within the gates, though. Already sewn seeds of destruction in the strongest nation in Europe.
                    Now you know your brother!

Comment

Working...
                    X