Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-11-2017, 01:47 AM #181
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6796 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 253,661,041,330,454,697,869,312.00
Total Points: 253,661,041,330,454,697,869,312.00
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
Your [email protected] bytch made ass was acting like black people need a white person reffering to Canelo to beat pussie g. Then I told your [email protected] sweet booty ass that blacks run boxing so why in the fuuck would we need Canelo to beat pussie g ******?

Read what you wrote and check my reply dyck head. Now bow down and kiss the fuucking ring like the peasant you are.
Fuck off half wit. I've read enough of your racist garbage to last me a lifetime.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-11-2017, 02:55 AM #182
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10230 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,581,632.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
You guessed correctly. Did you read any of the those bull**** articles you linked to? Me neither.

I would have expected nothing less, and certainly nothing better

hey..... why do so many people call you a liar, and accuse you of blatant dishonesty?
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 04:20 AM #183
Undisputed Champion

kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
Your not in a position to be calling anyone racist you imbecilic degenerate. You have proven constantly to be the most racist bastard on this site.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Nobodies being racist against white people moron,I piss on idiots like yourself though who racistly jump on every white fighters ballbag mouth 1st,hate on non white fighters 24/7 & make constant racist statements.

Hey, micro dick .. You say I make constant racist statements"

Should be easy enough for you to find one and quote it here then, yeah?

So here's another account bet for you to lose then welsh out on .. If you can find and quote one racist comment posted by me, I'll delete my account, permanently. If you can't, then you delete your account and fuck off back to whatever schit hole you crawled out of .. deal?

Last edited by kafkod; 09-11-2017 at 04:25 AM.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:46 AM #184
Undisputed Champion

kushking

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

You lost the account bet that you were begging for.

Delete your account, micro dick.

Old 09-11-2017, 07:32 PM #185
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 965 Post(s)
Sweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,274.43
F**king f@ggot - Mike D Kick this inept little slut - Mike D My name is Sweetie Science and I drink lattes because I'm a f@ggot - Mike D Broke him Mentally and Physically - Nomadic 
Autism - Krusher P4P #1 

Quote:
Fuck off half wit. I've read enough of your racist garbage to last me a lifetime.
What did I say was racists? Blacks dominate boxing? It's the truth you said the dumb shyt like we need and I quote "white skinned, blue eyed red head to do something Jacobs" Or a black person couldn't do.

So I had to correct your dumb ass and let you know pussie g gets his ass beat by a lot of the top black fighters, Charlo brothers who one is actually in his weight class, Lara, Andrade, Ward, Jack he takes a loss fighting ANY of those fighters.
Sweet_Science2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:47 PM #186
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
What did I say was racists? Blacks dominate boxing? It's the truth you said the dumb shyt like we need and I quote "white skinned, blue eyed red head to do something Jacobs" Or a black person couldn't do.

So I had to correct your dumb ass and let you know pussie g gets his ass beat by a lot of the top black fighters, Charlo brothers who one is actually in his weight class, Lara, Andrade, Ward, Jack he takes a loss fighting ANY of those fighters.
And you take losses fighting your own stupidity every time you open your dumb mouth. Just give up and shut up, fool.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:03 PM #187
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 749 Post(s)
Mukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond reputeMukuro has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,111,770.64
No Message - Body Movin' Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good work. - 1bad65 

Did Khan get through that interview without getting his inbred ass knocked out?
Mukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:01 PM #188
Undisputed Champion

Sweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond repute
F**king f@ggot - Mike D Kick this inept little slut - Mike D My name is Sweetie Science and I drink lattes because I'm a f@ggot - Mike D Broke him Mentally and Physically - Nomadic 
Autism - Krusher P4P #1 

Quote:
And you take losses fighting your own stupidity every time you open your dumb mouth. Just give up and shut up, fool.
So I take it you couldn't find anything I said racists huh? Your the same pussie around this time last year that said Ward would duck Kovalev. I told your [email protected] ass to put your account up and you backed out.

A year later Ward beat him twice stopped him the second time and all the top dogs are still top dobs. Spence destroyed Brook, Mayweather, Crawford, Wilder, Ward, Rigo and the Charlo brothers just to name a few. ALL nightmares for anybody that doesn't look like them- Once again hold this L homie
Old 09-12-2017, 11:22 PM #189
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
So I take it you couldn't find anything I said racists huh? Your the same pussie around this time last year that said Ward would duck Kovalev. I told your [email protected] ass to put your account up and you backed out.

A year later Ward beat him twice stopped him the second time and all the top dogs are still top dobs. Spence destroyed Brook, Mayweather, Crawford, Wilder, Ward, Rigo and the Charlo brothers just to name a few. ALL nightmares for anybody that doesn't look like them- Once again hold this L homie
You're saying black guys all look the same? That's racist right there!!
Old 09-13-2017, 09:29 AM #190
Undisputed Champion

Autism - Krusher P4P #1 

Quote:
You're saying black guys all look the same? That's racist right there!!
You have to be a special kind of stupid. But you are the same pussie who didn't take the bet when you talked all that shyt about Ward was going to "duck" Kovalev and end up beating him twice.

Looks like them is meaning if you are not a black fighter you will not beat them dyck head. Your [email protected] ass knew that but I will spell it out for you. Now hold this third L [email protected] You must be addicting to losing

Share This With Friends

User Tag List