Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans, let's be honest, what was GGG's Worst Career Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Good post.

I'm kinda losing interest in boxing generally. There are boxers I'm a big fan of but they hardly amount to 5 now. I hate the boxing politics and divide.

Maybe I'll stick around for another year or so to see where Davis and Lubin go.
    Damn Davis, man, now there's a kid with a ton of potential who looks like he might be letting it slip away. Here's crossing fingers that he gets some quality fights when things get back to normal

Then you got dudes like Ennis or Ortiz on your side of the water - maybe Simpson too, though I ain't fully sold on Lorenzo yet -, maybe Danny Dubois few others over here... few good kids coming outta centaral Asia. Like I say, watch this space I'll aim to get a few more prospect threads up over the coming weeks, that's where the real excitement lies and something everyone can get behind. Far better use of time than arguing in circles over dumb **** that's impossible to prove one way or another anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      Proof?... you ain't ever proved shit. You don't even attempt to. You don't seem to know what proof is. You don't seem to know what a fact is either.

All you do is simply repeat the same empty subjective shit over and over and call dudes names until they get sick of trying to talk to you and wander off. Then you raise your hands in the air and claim it like some kinda W Charlie ****in Zelenof style... 301 and 0 huh? Delusional moron.

You really imagine that you saying my reputation is in tatters makes it so or that I even give a fuck anyway, Scrappy? Seriously, what planet do you live on? You imagine this is some kinda competition for dominance? What, that you're some mighty warrior striding the NSB battlefield..?

Some people really do overate their own importance don't they?

no no... not me son... you !

you proved your level by blurting out every silly excuse in the book whenever someone criticizes Golovkin

just another Captain Save-A-Hoe fanboy

stop fronting bltch... I got your number

Comment

• GGG fans, let's be honest, what was GGG's Worst Career Choice?

1) ducking Saunders

2) ducking Saunders

3) lying to the fans for 10 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          Damn Davis, man, now there's a kid with a ton of potential who looks like he might be letting it slip away. Here's crossing fingers that he gets some quality fights when things get back to normal

Then you got dudes like Ennis or Ortiz on your side of the water - maybe Simpson too, though I ain't fully sold on Lorenzo yet -, maybe Danny Dubois few others over here... few good kids coming outta centaral Asia. Like I say, watch this space I'll aim to get a few more prospect threads up over the coming weeks, that's where the real excitement lies and something everyone can get behind. Far better use of time than arguing in circles over dumb **** that's impossible to prove one way or another anyway.
          I'll keep watching, maybe for another couple of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
            lol. funny stuff you read on NSB. Why didn't GGG ever enroll at 168? Ducked BJS for UNDISPUTED... because he wanted Canelo's money? see post from TJ Bumway
            Not a Triple Stain groupie so ducking Andrade, Ward & fighting juggernauts like Veneno Rubio, Steve Rolls etc !

Comment

Working...
            X