Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: No Excuse For My Actions, In Poor Taste, I Apologize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should let him fight Canelo but take half his purse and give it to abused women charities or he can stay suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Didn’t you also forgive Sergey Kovalev for beating up that woman? Or was Kovalev also just joking when he beat her up?

It appears all they need to get a pass from you is to not be black.
      You're azzzhole, I was actually critical of Kovalev for what he did. Nice try on the race-peddling though. I see you have risen to the lowest common denominator as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
        But this is a guy who joked offering junkie some crack for a *******...
        where the joke? he wasnt going to give her crack anyway.
        "joke" is what PIS calls his pranks... DOINGS. That video was DOING, not voicing stupid joke.
        I'm speaking to this incident in particular, not his entire life history.

Comment

Guy is either a complete half wit or highly intelligent streetwise guy gaining publicity , either way he's not winning as he comes across as really not a very nice kid... the only certainty for me is as he gets older he will think back and realise what a ****ung awful role modal person he was ..

Comment

Can't really knock his handling of it now. He's giving loads to charities and helping them. Obviously a stupid video he regrets, which will hurt him and his career. At least he's manned up and addressed it.

Comment

What he did was really stupid, and honestly not even funny, at all. This isn’t a social media issue, or a me too movement thing, or an LGBT thing, or a democrat vs republican thing. It’s just a really stupid thing he did and any one with any common sense would look at his “joke” and just shake their head in disappointment, not laugh.

This isn’t even about being able to take a joke, a generational thing, or an internet thing, or a social media thing. It’s that it’s just not funny to begin with. It’s actually pretty corny and his “joke” deserves nothing more than a face palm.

And it’s not that it’s not funny in that “domestic violence is not a laughing matter” type of unfunny...it’s literally just not funny. It’s plain old stupid.

If you (in general) find what he did even remotely funny then you’re maybe a psychopath and your sense of humor has nothing to do with social media...you’re just a plain psychopath with a weird sense of humor.

I like to think of myself as having a good sense of humor, I clown around a lot and i’d laugh at almost any joke about just about any topic. BJS “joke” doesn’t even have an ounce of amusement. It would more than likely draw crickets in a stand up comedy show.
              I agree that it was stupid, but that's only because we all have to walk on eggshells now in this social media, social justice warrior era. It's pathetic. It was obviously just a joke and anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that. Any decent comic in the world as worse jokes in their routines but it's deemed as comedy. BJS made a dumb move but only in sissy a$$ PC land.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                WBO super middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders has issued a public apology, in the wake of having his boxing licence suspended after he offered advice to men on how to hit their female partners during the coronavirus lockdown.

[Click Here To Read More]
                All Saunders can do at this point is own his actions and move forward in the best way possible. Time will reveal his true intentions anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by emceetns View Post
                  All Saunders can do at this point is own his actions and move forward in the best way possible. Time will reveal his true intentions anyway.
                  If he hasn't beat his woman by now, I'm sure he won't, moving forward. It was a joke and it was obvious, in my opinion.
                  Last edited by Boxing Goat; 03-31-2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    I agree that it was stupid, but that's only because we all have to walk on eggshells now in this social media, social justice warrior era. It's pathetic. It was obviously just a joke and anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that. Any decent comic in the world as worse jokes in their routines but it's deemed as comedy. BJS made a dumb move but only in sissy a$$ PC land.
                    I do not agree that the stupidity behind his joke has to do with social justice. It’s actually just unfunny. In 1857, 1932, 1968, 1999, 2006...it doesn’t matter the year or what’s going on in the world. I’m saying aside from being stupid, the “joke” is also unfunny. I don’t care what century it is, this would never have been funny to anyone.

Of course anyone can tell that he is just trying to be funny. “That was just a joke” should not even be mentioned, because it is obvious that he was only joking. I don’t even care about the subject of the matter. If it was actually funny, i’d laugh.

I stay away from news, social media, voting...I have no political affiliation. And i’m saying, from a perspective of someone who generally lives under a rock what’s going on in social justice, what he did is just stupid and unfunny. I can tell you stay up to date with politics and social justice updates, so you may have a different perspective of those who call his joke unfunny. I’m not up to date on any of that dude, i’m completely clueless and my only source of news is when I visit the lounge and see it jam packed with LBGT-related stuff, Trump, and stuff about what black people are doing, from the same posters.

Comment

I do not agree that the stupidity behind his joke has to do with social justice. It’s actually just unfunny. In 1857, 1932, 1968, 1999, 2006...it doesn’t matter the year or what’s going on in the world. I’m saying aside from being stupid, the “joke” is also unfunny. I don’t care what century it is, this would never have been funny to anyone.

Of course anyone can tell that he is just trying to be funny. “That was just a joke” should not even be mentioned, because it is obvious that he was only joking. I don’t even care about the subject of the matter. If it was actually funny, i’d laugh.

I stay away from news, social media, voting...I have no political affiliation. And i’m saying, from a perspective of someone who generally lives under a rock what’s going on in social justice, what he did is just stupid and unfunny. I can tell you stay up to date with politics and social justice updates, so you may have a different perspective of those who call his joke unfunny. I’m not up to date on any of that dude, i’m completely clueless and my only source of news is when I visit the lounge and see it jam packed with LBGT-related stuff, Trump, and stuff about what black people are doing, from the same posters.
                      British media has been boring us all to death by saying the rate of domestic violence will go up due to the lockdown situation. Enter Billy Joe with some shock factor comedy.

Be honest, you’re being critical because he’s white LOL

Get back under that rock you live under and pretend you’re not racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X