Comments Thread For: Hearn: Whyte Should Keep Close Eye on Fury-UKAD Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance enhancing drugs seem to be rampant in the uk

Comment

Hearn just trying to his Average Heavyweight a belt without having to fight for it.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        This is the irony of all ironies,Ukad suspended Fury for 2 yrs over a substance that "possibly" could've been consumed accidentally,then they let off Dildo Needlejuice Shyte for a drug that had 0% chance of having been consumed accidentally & in which the facts show Shyte would've somehow had to ingest the most potent roid on earth exactly during the few hrs window its even detectable, which happened to be exactly when he was tested.(right after vada tested which shows he thought he was in the clear(pun intended)

A drug which he didn't have any excuse about as to how it was in his system (because its impossible to accidentally juice with),& Shyte had already been banned 2 yrs over an even weaker drug but ukad let him fight,kept it a secret from everyone & then cleared him for fear of being sued & bankrupted for leaking it out,& yet this fat tltted pos has the audacity to now go back to talking big & doing as expected pretending his fat tltted ass beat Wilder who would've decapitated his tītts off his chest.

This fat scum of the earth & his scumbag promoter now have the audacity to act like Shyte is going to be wbc champ knowing the wbc would never elevate that fat tltts over Fury especially without beating Wilder/Rivas who he robbed.

Shyte is as much a disgrace as his nuthugging brit fanbois who amazingly have the gull to say Canelos a cheat for the vitamin d equavilant drug that stays in your system an eternity in doping terms & which is eaten daily by majority of mex population. Shyte is the lowest filth phaggot I've ever seen since big gayby miller, both forshadowed their blatant roiding as "evening the playing field because AJ's t.u.e. doe"
        Whyte Is a symptom, not the cause. He got caught and that should have been the end of it. A suspension, a fine, a slap on the wrist, but no. Eddy, the BBbbzzzz and UKAD had to get their heads together and cheat. Then UKAD has the nerve to clear Whyte as contamination and Hearn drank the B sample.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Whyte Is a symptom, not the cause. He got caught and that should have been the end of it. A suspension, a fine, a slap on the wrist, but no. Eddy, the BBbbzzzz and UKAD had to get their heads together and cheat. Then UKAD has the nerve to clear Whyte as contamination and Hearn drank the B sample.
          You're right
          The fact that they didn't even open the b sample says it all really. (When in history has someone been cleared without even opening b sample?)(it should be obvious hes guilty by the fact he flat out refused to even once declare his innocence let alone demand the b sample be opened as anyone with a shred of credibility would do) he instead kept the narrative going that"I can't speak about it because lawyers doe"(aka I have no excuses whatsoever & I'm not denying anything because I know I cheated & more evidence might come out that contradicts my lies, therefore I would rather keep silent & not even once say I'm innocent" )what a disgrace that ukad doesn't even step up testing after cheats are caught like vada does,they don't demand hair follicle test either because it's sure to catch cheats like Shyte with everything hes used up to a yr
          Last edited by kushking; 03-19-2020, 02:19 PM.

Comment

What is the purpose of a B sample if you clear the guy on a dirty A sample? Don't say the B sample is the same as the A sample. Then why take it? Why test at all if you you hide the results? UKAD? Hearn and the boys.

Comment

those gypsies, getting someone to lie and then not paying them, pure dumb

Comment

The WBC does not act on gossip or media postings,
                Except in Whyte's case where this same Sulaimoney acted based on a news article written by T. Hauser, posted on these pages.
                World Boxing Corruption

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                  Hearn just trying to his Average Heavyweight a belt without having to fight for it.
                  Didn't hear you moaning when Charlo was gifted a title.

Comment

Great white dope is a cheat

LOL....SULEIMAN FAMILY WAS IN Don King's back pocket the same way. The will sell their mother to Satan if she was not tied to the bed post. Dats da White man fo ya!!

Comment

Lol ...white folks are shocked that A guy who calls himself " King of the Gypsies " would run a scam or cheat? F...KING Laughable *****.

Thats most white folks fo ya...No honour or shame. Win at all costs. Treachery and Lies are the coin of the REALM.

Comment

Working...
                      X