Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you know when it’s time to leave a job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know when it’s time to leave a job?

Line cook....Favoritism at play, I work extremely hard but we’ve been having issues and I feel I’m gonna take a majority of the blame. Unfortunate situation, don’t wanna cook anymore but they are the easiest jobs to find in a small city. Applying to my local PD is a process so I gotta do something in the meantime.

You’ll know, trust your instinct.

Comment

When you loathe the drive to work and before its time to clock in you cry in the car

Comment

Didnt know work is supposed to be fun? I thought it's supposed to suck but you gotta take it in to pay your bills.. smh at these millenials..

Comment

Originally posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
          Line cook....Favoritism at play, I work extremely hard but we’ve been having issues and I feel I’m gonna take a majority of the blame. Unfortunate situation, don’t wanna cook anymore but they are the easiest jobs to find in a small city. Applying to my local PD is a process so I gotta do something in the meantime.
          The grass isnt always greener on the otherside. Everywhere you go there are politics besides if you dont like workplace politics and sh.t rolling down hill Id suggest staying away from Law Enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Didnt know work is supposed to be fun? I thought it's supposed to suck but you gotta take it in to pay your bills.. smh at these millenials..
            Big boss butler breaks chit down!

War butler!

Comment

When you know the sexual harrassment video line by line.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Since work comprises a large amount of your waking hours, it should at least have elements about it you like as there is always gonna be some pain to a job.

I've done things strictly for cash and sometimes they sucked really bad.

Some of them they could pay me double and I wouldn't do them again.

Comment

Working...
                X