Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did Floyd Beat Maidana and Castillo? Power punches count more right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Did Floyd Beat Maidana and Castillo? Power punches count more right?

Maidana not only landed more power punches, he also bullied Floyd on the ropes. Floyd's ring generalship was non-existant.

Canelo never once put GGG against the ropes and was outpunched at a higher margin.

So my question is, how did Floyd win?
    Last edited by HeadShots; 09-21-2018, 08:41 AM.

this was even more laughable.

the clenelo fanboys have to admit Floyd has at least 2 L's on his record right?

Comment

Floyd won 7 rounds v Maidana i thought. Maidana did all his best work early on and Floyd took control. statistics can be misleading when it comes to who is actually controlling the rounds. That said, i wouldn't argue with a draw. Maidana didn't win 7 rounds though.

i don't think Canelo won 7 rounds v GGG, i just can't find them.

in terms of Floyd v Castillo, i've only seen it once and can't find 7 clear rounds for Floyd in that one.

i just score it as i see it. anybody with any sense know that statistics can be misleading and don't always represent the story of the fight.

Comment

GGG lost man, no matter how many threads you make he lost and Floyd is undefeated and an ATG...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          Floyd won 7 rounds v Maidana i thought. Maidana did all his best work early on and Floyd took control. statistics can be misleading when it comes to who is actually controlling the rounds. That said, i wouldn't argue with a draw. Maidana didn't win 7 rounds though.

i don't think Canelo won 7 rounds v GGG, i just can't find them.

in terms of Floyd v Castillo, i've only seen it once and can't find 7 clear rounds for Floyd in that one.

i just score it as i see it. anybody with any sense know that statistics can be misleading and don't always represent the story of the fight.

how did Floyd control the rounds when Maidana would bully Floyd on the ropes 80% of the fight?

Fight took place where Maidana dictated.

Comment

If we use floyd boy logic even Pacquiao beat Floyd. He has an even better case because floyds jabs barely make contact like Golovkins which are often described as "power jabs".

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              GGG lost man, no matter how many threads you make he lost and Floyd is undefeated and an ATG...
              unfortunately, i'm not a stupid ape.

i'm just using critical thinking and logic here. if you argue GGG lost by power punches then the critical thinking question would be why didn't Maidana or Castillo win by power punches? They had ring generalship on top too.

Comment

If Floyd lost the decisions to Castillo or Maidana no one would have complained like you GGG fanboys are.

Stop crying he lost a close decision, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  If we use floyd boy logic even Pacquiao beat Floyd. He has an even better case because floyds jabs barely make contact like Golovkins which are often described as "power jabs".
                  Correct. Floyd also has negative ring generalship every fight. So he loses that by default.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    If Floyd lost the decisions to Castillo or Maidana no one would have complained like you GGG fanboys are.

Stop crying he lost a close decision, get over it.
                    emotional argument.

still 0 logic and critical thinking from the Floyd side. is it that hard?

Comment

Working...
                    X