Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford's best opponents are Gamboa and postol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford is good man. Really damn good. He's entertaining and beats guys up in there. But people have to ***** about something I suppose. He seems willing to fight more quality guys so he'll give us plenty of opportunity to find out how good he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
      Crawford is good man. Really damn good. He's entertaining and beats guys up in there. But people have to ***** about something I suppose. He seems willing to fight more quality guys so he'll give us plenty of opportunity to find out how good he really is.
      I'm sorry I don't buy into hype like all the GGG and Crawford fans. Brook Trump's every fighter on Crawford's resume. Yet Spence isn't P4P 1

Comment

I feel just the same as OP. Don't get me wrong, Bud has shown great skill so far but his opponents have not been that great. 140 is a pretty weak division right now, it ain't stacked like it used to be a few years back.

I basically feel like Terence is being overrated right now. I'll give him all the props in the world if he manages to go undefeated in a run vs Keith Thurman Jr, Errol Spence Jr, Shawn Porter & Danny Garcia.

No more 140 please, there's absolutely NOTHING there.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
          I feel just the same as OP. Don't get me wrong, Bud has shown great skill so far but his opponents have not been that great. 140 is a pretty weak division right now, it ain't stacked like it used to be a few years back.

I basically feel like Terence is being overrated right now. I'll give him all the props in the world if he manages to go undefeated in a run vs Keith Thurman Jr, Errol Spence Jr, Shawn Porter & Danny Garcia.

No more 140 please, there's absolutely NOTHING there.
          I'm starting to think that black boxers are more privileged than white boxers

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
            He's a gun, but defnitely ppl need to relax a bit.

Why do half the fans say GGG is a hype machine?...and he's KO'd about 20 guys in a row whilst defending his title.
            It's insane, absolutely insane. I blame racism, seriously.

Comment

Finally a real undisputed champion in boxing and the first thing some people do is to dicredit the man's opponents. Gamboa was undefeated, Postol was undefeated, Diaz was undefeated to me, Indongo was undefeated, beat Burns in his hometown and the list goes on and on, these were all legit undfeated or almost undefeated champions in their prime that Crawford has made look easy, dropping and stopping most of them. Yes he still have more to show and to prove, and yes he must move up and yes he must leave Arum and join Haymon to fight the real best guys at 147, but goddamit as of right now he's the 2nd best P4P fighter in the world without a doubt right after Ward.

Lomachenko is also on his way but he's not top 5 P4P on my list, his unavenged loss to a B- level fighter and him only having 2 legit wins on his resume in the last 4 years is not enough for me to put rank him higher than Crawford, Ward, Thurman, GGG, Canelo and Mikey Garcia. Gonzalez doesn't belong on the top 10 list at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                It's insane, absolutely insane. I blame racism, seriously.
                I'm black and I agree. The boxing community is the only community where blacks are more racist

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                  Finally a real undisputed champion in boxing and the first thing some people do is to dicredit the man's opponents. Gamboa was undefeated, Postol was undefeated, Diaz was undefeated to me, Indongo was undefeated, beat upBurns in his hometown and the list goes on and on, these were all legit undfeated or almost undefeated champions in their prime that Crawford has made look easy, dropping and stopping most of them. Yes he still have more to show and to prove, and yes he must move up and yes he must leave Arum and join Haymon to fight the real best guys at 147, but goddamit as of right now he's the 2nd best P4P fighter in the world without a doubt right after Ward.

Lomachenko is also on his way but he's not top 5 P4P on my list, his unavenged loss to a B- level fighter and him only having 2 legit wins on his resume in the last 4 years is not enough for me to put rank him higher than Crawford, Ward, Thurman, GGG, Canelo and Mikey Garcia. Gonzalez doesn't belong on the top 10 list at all.
                  Walters is better than everyone on Crawford's resume

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                    Walters is better than everyone on Crawford's resume
                    Man go sit your ass down somewhere, Walters has one good win against a blown up 122 pounder in Donaire and was coming off a 1 year layoff and to you and he's better than legit undefeated 140 pound champions coming off the best KO wins of their careers? that bias is real here.
                    Last edited by Dip_Slide; 08-20-2017, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                      Man go sit your ass down somewhere, Walters has one good win against a blown up 122 pounder in Donaire and was coming off a 1 year layoff and to you and he's better than legit undefeated 140 pound champions coming off the best KO wins of their careers? that bias is real here.
                      I'm just not a racist prick who sides with every black guy who can throw a nice jab

Comment

Working...
                      X