Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa loss not only exposes Gamboa but also Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I'm very much looking forward to the Crawford/Diaz fight. Diaz is a better and bigger version of Gamboa. This could be Diaz's biggest year that will finally put him on the map, win or lose.

My Felix Diaz avi is ready.

Diaz, Lemieux, Matthysse are the fighters to watch this year. All three with fan-friendly styles.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      Crawford is overrated but c'mon. Gamboa was a shadow of his former self last night. The Gamboa that fought Crawford would've KO'D that journeyman in the 1st rnd last night.
      agree with this. crawford might be a little overrated lately but last night gamboa looked like shit

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        agree with this. crawford might be a little overrated lately but last night gamboa looked like shit
        There is nothing overrated about Crawford.

Comment

This thread is as dumb as the "Wladimir got exposed" thread.

Comment

Can't believe such wasted talent. 50 cent is to blame as far as I undestand.

Comment

god what a stupid thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
                It's sad to say, but Crawford had a hard time with a little guy like Gamboa whereas a guy we've never heard of until 12 or so hours ago with 12 losses on his resume did a much better job on Gamboa than Crawford did.

I think It's only fair to say since this is the way things go, Crawford was badly exposed and a lot of doubt remains around how good he really is because he hasn't honestly fought anyone good and he will continue that trend remaining at 140lbs.

And for all the doubters please remember Gamboa took this big L to Robinson Castellanos when he was active, at least we can excuse Gamboa on the Crawford fight because he had a year and 3 months absence from the sport, to be honest... I think this active version of Gamboa would have schooled Crawford.

So there you have it Gamboa and Crawford both
                EXPOSED
                on the same day, damn that must hurt.

Real Talk!
                That thread exposed your low iq b#tch

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  There is nothing overrated about Crawford.
                  People act like he's invincible but he was getting out boxed and looking pretty bad against Dulorme. If not for Dulorme's glass chin, he'd lost that fight.

Comment

Crawford fought Gamboa 3 years ago when Gamboa was undefeated and a much better fighter than he is today. Gamboa has become a completely washed up fighter in those 3 years. The Gamboa of today is just a washed up shell of the Gamboa who fought Crawford so Crawford was not exposed by Gamboa's last loss. Crawford went on to easily beat Postol and that was a much more important and impressive win than his win over Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      This thread is as dumb as the "Wladimir got exposed" thread.

No way, it all makes complete sense.
                      Pac got double exposed when Marquez killed him, then ended up getting schooled in his next fight. And, Golovkin got exposed when 90% of his former opponents went on to failure. And, Loma got exposed because the guy who beat him went on to win only 1 of his next 4 fights.

Anyhow, I think that's how we play this game.

Comment

Working...
                      X