Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Matthysse vs Provodnikov Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my good lord, i didnt know this was confirmed..

I dont want either to lose, but i have to say the machine by brutal TKO after both hit the canvas.

Comment

if you made the poll public, this would've been stickied

Comment

I'll probably wait till the day before to predict, but this is a damn good fight!

Comment

Matthysse by late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Matthysse by late TKO.
            i picked lucas by KO but thats just because i'm more of a lucas fan than ruslan fan, i think this is a 50/50 fight

sucks that the loser will lose a lot of respect on #NSB because both guys deserve respect before and after the fight

neither guy is more/less of a fighter after it ends.

i just hope it doesnt end on some BS like accidental headbutt in RD3

Comment

The fighters that have beaten Provo had to walk through hell to do it. I'm not sure Matthysse has the chin and mental toughness to weather the storm and walk away with the W. He's slightly faster and more skilled but Provo is the more consistent force.

Provo by mid-round KO in a barnburner is my pick. I wouldn't bet any real money on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                i picked lucas by KO but thats just because i'm more of a lucas fan than ruslan fan, i think this is a 50/50 fight

sucks that the loser will lose a lot of respect on #NSB because both guys deserve respect before and after the fight

neither guy is more/less of a fighter after it ends.

i just hope it doesnt end on some BS like accidental headbutt in RD3
                I think Lucas is a little better at everything than Provodnikov, but he is also probably a little more vulnerable. In a firefight between 2 big punchers who like to brawl, it's hard to be too confident.

Comment

This is a 50/50 fight. If Matthysse throws him big bomb and gets Prov out of there early, then he wins. If he can't do that, I see Prov steam rolling him.

Comment

Provo > the machine 100 mil anybody???

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

The greatest fight without the hype. The Real Fight Fans know this is the fight of the decade. The Machine vs The Siberian Rocky. Blood, courage, and possibly death! This is "The Fight!"

Great choice of song for the highlight promo, haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X