No announcement yet.

"Broke" into waterpark at night and found baby hare/jackrabbit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Broke" into waterpark at night and found baby hare/jackrabbit

ok so last night around 3 am i was out for a night walk, then i got the idea that i was gonna go into the waterpark and just check the place out you know but it had a fence over it... however eventually i found a hole in the fence and jumped in.

i went down the hill and just walked around felt the water washed my face then i decided to walk up the big waterslide which runned down the hill, the waterslide for sure hadn't been used all summer since it was filthy....

anyway as i was walking up the filthy waterslide, i found a BABY HARE or jackrabbit or whatever it was.... I thought that I'm not gonna leave this place without touching it and pet it or play it.... but it started to run away from me but a babyhare aint that quick... yet so i catched it and started to pet it. then some campers or whatever saw me and i run away.

now i am filled with regret... i wonder if i hurt the babyhare? i have a vague memory of when i was a kid visiting relatives in the country that i found a baby hare under the porch but my dad told me not to touch it since then its mama hare wont take it back since its scent or whatever has been altered by me touching it.

so what now? will the baby hare be abandoned? wont its mother take it back? and could i have hurt it as i was petting it? when i petted it it did not try an run away... was it frozen by shock or did it liked when i touched it? i feel so bad right now.

Awww I love bunnies their so cute

Comment

Originally posted by Madridista View Post
      Awww I love bunnies their so cute
      I know right! i'm positive that every guy here would do the same thing as me if they saw a little cute bunny... sure we are all tough guys here but even the toughest of guys wouldn't be able to resist a baby bunny/rabbit/hare.

Comment

You ruined his life you murderer how do you sleep at night

only joking you should go back tonight and bring it home or see how it doing

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
          only joking you should go back tonight and bring it home or see how it doing
          So you think the mama bunny has abandoned it now that i touched it? Damn.

I think I might go back tonight, theres no way it can run away from there since the hole in the fence is like 3 feet from the ground and i doubt the little guy can jump that high... he(or she i guess) was about the size of my fist plus the feet and all...

do baby bunny/hare/jackrabbits(not sure yet exactly what it is) eat bread? thinkin imma bring it some bread...

Comment

What kind of drugs were you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
              What kind of drugs were you doing?
              Weed.............

Comment

Rabbits are delicious. I would have used the baby to lure the mama into my crock pot.

Comment

Comment

the only masculine post in this whole thread was theMack talking about stewing dem shits!

Comment

Working...
                    X