Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux on Canelo: I'll Be The Underdog, I Can Surprise Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemuiex has that "One Hitter Quitter" punch (for REAL, Not because HBOŽ said so) that can change the outcome of a fight Vs. anyone. I'm good with this fight, plus it's an automatic easy negotiation for GBP.

Will give Alvarez another fight in 2018, Proving that their goal was to have 3 fights this year.
    "Canelo" will force the ref to stop the fight mid rds. A KO is possible but Lemiuex is a big dude.

Of Course Mall Charlo is the better fight, But we will prob have to wait until Sept. For that one.

Comment

I found it funny when everyone say the loss to BJS and GGG was very bad losses, he was not at their level of boxing, he was outclassed and even totally outclassed but it’s no shame to lose to these guy’s, they are great champion and it’s not like he loss to a no name ranked outside the top 5... so stop make it like the guys is totally crap.... he a one trick pony but is the best at the trick he does, he should choose his opponent to match well but instead always take the better fighter avalaible so he get dominated by them lol

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        it definitely was a close fight and thought Canelo fought much better than the first time. Still felt ggg won more rounds but beating Canelo on the scorecards, especially in a close fight, just doesn't happen.
        Okay you said it. It was a close fight so no need to feel like its a robbery.
        I thought it could have gone either way and I wouldn't of been mad had Triple g won. It was that close of a fight.
        But it's like Roy Jones said... Don't beg for your opponent to stand in front of you, don't say you want big drama show, don't tell the world you want your opponent to fight you Mexican Style and then fight off the backfoot all night and complain when you don't get the decision!
        That's real talk right there!

But look, under what name are you gonna send me that money?
        You can send me your name in a private messages if you don't want everyone to see your name...

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
          why is alvarez fighting the left overs of GGG and BJS ? because he lost to GGG twice and is afraid to take on a real challenge like BJS charlo or danny jacobs and is looking for a soft cash out "fight"
          danny jacobs is ggg left overs lmao

bjs only fighting andrade bc mandatory

but i bet you stayed quiet when g fought vanes lmao

i bet youll be watching aj vs povetkin

yet povetkin already lost to vlad smh

ppl never satisfied

Comment

Lemieux beat O'Sullivan, so now he feels confident that he can "surprise" us in a fight against Alvarez? I'm just trying to understand what that surprise could possibly be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              I know way more about boxing than you ever could whether we're talking knowledge or actual in ring experience. And for the record, I don't bet. I like to keep my money. Even if I did lose a bet , my wife wouldn't leave if I lost like yours did. Yours was probably just looking for an excuse to get out because your pipe game was weak.
              Who says Ive never been in the ring??? You screaming robbery at the top of your lungs says all I need to know about your boxing IQ. And why you stress over my love life so much??? Ppl break up all the time. In fact im about to break up with this chick im dating right now for another one...If you and your girl want to see my pipe game just say so? You can stand in the corner jacking off crying while I pound the sht out of her.

Comment

Saunders already took out lemiuex.

Canelo should fight the winner of saunders andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Who says Ive never been in the ring??? You screaming robbery at the top of your lungs says all I need to know about your boxing IQ. And why you stress over my love life so much??? Ppl break up all the time. In fact im about to break up with this chick im dating right now for another one...If you and your girl want to see my pipe game just say so? You can stand in the corner jacking off crying while I pound the sht out of her.
                  only thing you'd ever do in a ring is mop it. I don't care about your love life, I'm letting you know every time you talk big about your bets that you ain't s**t and had your woman taken from you because you bet on a coke head. Speaking of which, we all know Mexicans like you. You ain't laying any pipe. Your "girl" sticks spoons up your ass while you're in fishnets.

Comment

only thing you'd ever do in a ring is mop it. I don't care about your love life, I'm letting you know every time you talk big about your bets that you ain't s**t and had your woman taken from you because you bet on a coke head. Speaking of which, we all know Mexicans like you. You ain't laying any pipe. Your "girl" sticks spoons up your ass while you're in fishnets.
                    And we know how white ppl like you roll... Swap wives, shoot up High Schools and Churches.

Comment

Idiot a MexiCAN just beat your GOD....So do the Triple Deep Throat

Comment

Working...
                      X