No announcement yet.

roy jones and max kellerman ruined the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roy jones and max kellerman ruined the fight

awful announcers.. both of them need to go and they ruined the night for me. unprofessional piece of sh#t clowns. if you dont like my comments go F-ck yourself.

I used to like HBO but Showtime really took over. Kellerman is annoying to be honest. The man has to be Ward biggest groupie.

Comment

HBO is unbearable, makes Sky commentary seem reasonable. what in the **** was Kellerman going on about with the 'story of the fight'??

Lampley is just a old drunk dude who is on the verge of tears, Roy keeps getting worse and kellerman is literally the worst commentator in recent history.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
        awful announcers.. both of them need to go and they ruined the night for me. unprofessional piece of sh#t clowns. if you dont like my comments go F-ck yourself.
        I agree that they were extremely biased in the fight. They would literally ignore GGG punches as he was landing and only comment on Canelo's punches. Even if they miss.

I'm saying this and RJJR is my favorite fighter of all time.

Comment

Maxine Kellerman and ****** Jones Jr. ruined the Kovalev-Ward fights and the GGG-Canelo fights with their biased commentaries spewing while gobbling Ward's and Canelo's dicks down their throats.

Comment

Lampley and lederman ruined the fight.

Lampley kept on screaming for punches that didn't land, constantly brought up compubox numbers in every round, and constantly raved about the jab numbers for GGG. Lederman yet again produced an awful scorecard as well.

Showtime >>>>> HBO

Comment

Everytime they bring up weight calling fighters "Cruiser Weights" & "Light Heavyweights" ect... Gets OLD for me. Mofoz forget & act like they never weight bullied fighters before.

Its defo time to take Harold Lederman outback and talk about tending them rabbits doe.
              Last edited by Hatesrats; 09-18-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Kellerman was HEAVILY biased towards Canelo (and also towards Ward against Kovalev) and so was Roy Jones though to a lesser degree.

Whatever happened to objective, professional commentators like Al Bernstein?

Comment

Working...
                X