Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These rehydrating weights are gnarly tonight

Comment

• Who the fook is cook?

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
        I get that.... Now tell me where you put him in the Division after you bail out the 2 or 3 guys matching your criteria ? You guys always dismiss Lemieux, but truth is he's top 5 in the Division, day in day out...
        i have not dismissed in the sense that he isnt relevant or high ranked in the middleweight division. Maybe im being unfair in comparing his technical skill ceiling to boxers in other divisions.

what im saying is , that in comparison to a golovkin, a canelo , a BJS whos already schooled him and maybe even a charlo, he is limited.

hes still within the top 8 or so, of the MW division, but he is limited and he holds that position due to the relative lack of depth in MW outisde of the 4 guys aforementioned. I have no doubt that if GGG wasnt around and canelo was at 154 still, that david would hold a belt..... but that doesnt mean he isnt limited.

i think in the eyes of many, canelo or GGG would comprehensively beat saunders..8-4 or maybe even 10-2 dependant on the evening. Given that BJS made lemieux look like a novice, i dont think its unfair to consider him limited.

Comment

• Why is a Munguia TUNE UP the fight before the main event? Unless Cook shows some insane chin...

Comment

• Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
            Spike wtf money down the drain.

At least my bet on Canelo will come through
            U bet on Spike? Come on man

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Why is a Munguia TUNE UP the fight before the main event? Unless Cook shows some insane chin...
              Cause this is a stacked card

Comment

• Everyone loves Roy Jones lol

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Fat Dan burned O'Sullvian down with this Tweet.

Haha, Rafael fat ass has no business anybody a bum.

Comment

• Munguia was told backstage to carry this dude a couple rds.

Comment

• Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                      Spike wtf money down the drain.

At least my bet on Canelo will come through
                      Not looking good for you lol

Comment

Working...
                      X