Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Deontay Wilder Has 2 or 3 Years Left in Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Yeah but Wilder has shown himself to be in better shape than AJ. AJ gasses in every fight and is visually bothered by every clean punch he receives. Wilder hasn't had that problem. Heavies also tend to prime later and Wilder is young in boxing years because of his late start. He kind of reminds me of Adonis Stevenson in how the late career start kept him fresh.

But I definitely agree with what's in bold.
    When looking at Wilder's career amateur and pro, you can clearly see Wilder having problems when hit. He either wobbles, gets knocked down, or gets knocked out. So you're talking ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
      N*gga don't you ever compare that ***** to Mayweather. ***** is wrong with you?
      He's not comparing them, just using Floyd as an example because he was a big A side as well when it came to making fights. The fact this is lost on you shows the level of intelligence we are dealing with.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        So we wont see this fight for 4 years then. Finally got a timetable. Thanks, AJ
        AJ never said that. He said he wants Wilder soon because he's only got a few years left in the game. Not that he's going to wait that long.

Comment

• These dudes are like chicks with all of the social media shade and back and forth cattiness. Just make the fight already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
            Now that he has a fight with PEDvetkin, this bum is calling out Wilder, beat it and stay in Queenland fighting tomatoe cans
            You have a problem when he calls Wilder out, you have a problem when he doesn't. Do you not think this shows what a c5nt you are? Does it not show how pathetic you are? You sad little nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              If Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder fights at least two times a year : that's about six more fights at least, which will add six more title defenses to the current seven of the LINEAL and WBC title -- not bad retiring undefeated as the linear champion,a historic KO streak and lengthy reign.

Surely, the following generations will regard this period in time as the 'Bronze-Era'.
              Hahahajja... I love this comedy write up.

Comment

Don’t look past PEDvetkin with that glass chin you possess
                Wilder is the one with the glass jaw. He got knocked out in the amateurs by a fighter much smaller than he is. He was wobbled and ready to go from nothing punches from Ortiz. At least Wlad can punch.

Comment

• Joshua using the old Mayweather tactic of waiting till they get till he fights them.

Even got the same lines, "I'm the A-side" and making unrealistic demands, then when the other side agree he makes more demands.

The Floyd Mayweather Legacy.

Comment

Now he is counting down how many years Wilder has left to avoid him, what a PU$$Y Cat this fraud is
                    He's actually calling for Wilder in April you donkey. Can't you read? I doubt you can. If it's anything like your writing then i'm not surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                      “If you beat me and beat me in a rematch then you are set to be the king of the heavyweight division."

This guy makes Wilder look like a Rhodes scholar.
                      He's talking about the rematch clause he'll have, stupid. If you beat him in the first fight, you'll have to beat him in the rematch as well. Get it now??

A wet fart couldn't even make Wilder look smart, that's how stupid he is. His scummy fans are the same. ****ing freak shows.

Comment

Working...
                      X