Girls from Lithuania!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    euro girls are often smoking hot.

not yours brits, irish, or scotts. don't get ****y. your women are gross.
    This is completely false. I was stationed in england for 3 years. You have your run of the mill slags for sure but there are also some beauties there.

Comment

From Croatia

Comment

gorgeous women

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Comment

Bunch of Sasquatch’s in that video, pretty doe. But thats about it.

Comment

I was in the Netherlands last year and the women were beautiful, hell, the men too!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Eastern European Women are the best looking women in the world... I have a Lithuanian secretary in London that's about 5' 10", with a very full figure. very nice.

However, many of them are completely insane. As in mental. Most Polish women are seriously mental. Ukrainian women as well. But hot.
                Respect... that’s all I got to say...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I was in the Netherlands last year and the women were beautiful, hell, the men too!
                  I got to post a photo, if I remember.. I took it two days ago.. nederlands sailing team.. scoping out the 2020 Olympic venue.

I’m gonna get around to posting the 2 photos..
                  they, the two girls spoke perfect English... 6ft min.. wearing sandals... I’ll post tomorrow..

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    This is completely false. I was stationed in england for 3 years. You have your run of the mill slags for sure but there are also some beauties there.
                    I’ve been to London, work.. my boss was/is a mean man, let’s call him Brian M.. we drank pints. I saw a lot of fugly wimmin..fat and ugly.. I don’t mind crooked teef, but..I hate fat wimmin with green crooked teef..

Dental floss is hard to find in London...

I’ll call you after I get there.. comics... you chose.. you decide price.. peace brother..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I’ve been to London, work.. my boss was/is a mean man, let’s call him Brian M.. we drank pints. I saw a lot of fugly wimmin..fat and ugly.. I don’t mind crooked teef, but..I hate fat wimmin with green crooked teef..

Dental floss is hard to find in London...

I’ll call you after I get there.. comics... you chose.. you decide price.. peace brother..
                      Good lookin Z

Comment

Working...
                      X