• Show
Clear All

And another sneaky journalist dead...

http://www.speroforum.com/a/GTKKEMXF...d#.W3hJbehKhPY

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Let's see if her story and witness get pushed by other journalists or if this gets buried.

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-18-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Let's see if her story and witness get pushed by other journalists or if this gets buried.

I'm hoping it gets more exposure. The more these pedos are out in the open, the better...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Im wondering if all this suicide of big fishes are connected to this pizzagate thing

Once trump got elected all this big fishes predetors like weinsten got brought to light

What if the trumps government is very close to catching the head of the snake of this pizzagate and every tail that has been a part of it are commiting suicide?

Just my own conspiracy theory
          We will know soon enough

Well if Trump has ties to them too then nah

Comment

https://www.1843magazine.com/people/...-postposttruth

Comment

I think conspiracism needs to be added to the DSM.

Comment

Q is a person or persons unknown who first appeared last October on the messageboards of 4chan. Q’s initial post announced the imminent arrest of Hillary Clinton, followed by the mobilisation of the National Guard to counter any civilian “defiance”. Q followed up with a series of tantalising questions perfectly pitched to pique the interest of the conspiracy-curious. “Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals?”, “What is military intelligence?”, “Why did Soros donate all his money recently?”. Though neither the arrest nor the riots materialised, people took note.
                That pendejo called StefanTosic got played!

Comment

Somewhat conveniently, the degree of secrecy involved is such that it is impossible to verify anything
                  Nutsy, what you on about now?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

What this trail disclosed is the existence of a single, giant megaplot which Donald Trump is here to foil once and for all. He is, and has been for some years, secretly assisted in this by John F. Kennedy Jr, who faked his own death in order to escape assassination (like his father and uncle before him) for knowing the truth. The truth is this: all past presidents – Democrat and Republican alike – have been participants in an international child-trafficking ring, which Hilary Clinton, as Obama’s anointed successor, was set to helm for the next eight years. The Donald, however, swooped in from outside of the metropolitan, paedophile, elite government system for the specific purpose of tearing it to the ground.
                    Too nutty for me.

I see, that clock upon the wall
                    Well it don't bother me at all
                    It's an ever changing time
                    And me, ever changing time
                    Everything is going so much faster
                    It seems like I'm
                    Watching my life, and everything I do
                    Wonder if the dreams that I believed in
                    Still come true

Comment

• If this is the case, then why hasn’t Trump – man of action that he is – torn it down already? Why all the apparent flailing and incompetence, the seeming stupidity, and stress under investigation, and everything else? Welcome to what believers of QAnon call “The Calm Before the Storm”. It is all part of his strategy. Just as the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people think he doesn’t exist, the greatest trick the Donald ever pulled was making people think he was stupid. He is not. Indeed, he’s not even under investigation. Robert Mueller is actually on Trump’s side, but lulling the “deep state”, the bankers and the libs into believing the precise opposite. Boy are they all riding for a fall.
                      DoubleLeftH00k, did you read this? Lay off Mueller!
                      He is working with the Donald.

Comment

Working...
                      X