Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alas, a Dating Site Designed for Punchr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alas, a Dating Site Designed for Punchr!

www.dateanincel.com

Don't say I never threw you a bone punchr

It actually doesn't sound that bad! It worked for Brad and Rebecca, that happy couple!

"Unlike other dating sites, this platform provided a safe space for me to discover myself and the incel community... and then eventually Brad. Brad had never been with a woman before and had been nervous of signing up but had also been encouraged by a friend. We started chatting and developing a magical online secret world we could escape to. This secret world didn't care about your relationship history, your successes or where you're from. It cared about your interests, passions and desires.

3 months later, Brad and I agreed to meet in person. I knew instantly Brad was the man I loved. I knew I could help him and that in my helping him, I would be utilizing my romantic life as a signal for greater change.""

- Rebecca, 32, Boise

Comment

I had thought the involuntary celibacy people were all males, but that actually wouldn't make much sense. I think that illusion comes from whole "it's the boy's responsibility to score and the girl's responsibility to play hard to get" BS.

Comment

I'd rather join a dating site where I can date a rich woman with big cans.

Comment

I was gonna hook him up with the bootie bandits gay bikers club.

BostonGuy has your best interests at heart punchr.
          Don’t listen to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Maybe try cougarlife.com?

Comment

They should just name the site "TheUnfuccables.com" and consider it a public service to stop these yt bois from shooting up are schools

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Maybe try cougarlife.com?
                Nah, I'm already in my forties, they probably want some cherubic looking twentysomething. A site or two came up when I googled it, something for rich BBW chicks, I might check it out. Do all dating sites make you pay a monthly fee?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Same. if you find one, let me know.

I'm just looking for love

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Same. if you find one, let me know.

I'm just looking for love
                    Then you should contact Milana on her fan site and propose to her haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X