No announcement yet.

Russia Warns Against Sex with Foreigners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
    I'd like to pound an independent Russian woman called olga former kgb. That type of deadly woman who can easily kill you in your sleep. Yet provide the greatest sexual thrill and the danger element would do it for me.
    I don't think I've ever agreed more with a post on this site

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      I don't think I've ever agreed more with a post on this site
      Hahahahaha. I love Russian chicks. One's who can get you in 5 different choke holds even more so.

Comment

Hahahahaha. I love Russian chicks. One's who can get you in 5 different choke holds even more so.
        I would expand it to Eastern European girls in general, but Russian are definitely the centerpiece. Like, I want there to be a 50/50 chance that I wake up handcuffed to the bed and my clothes and wallet are gone. Some real stakes

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          I would expand it to Eastern European girls in general, but Russian are definitely the centerpiece. Like, I want there to be a 50/50 chance that I wake up handcuffed to the bed and my clothes and wallet are gone. Some real stakes
          Hahaha. Thats not brutal enough, the handcuffing etc those russian kgb chicks would paralyse you from the waist down for 24 hours using a pressure point technique and kick your balls whilst laughing simultaneously.

That's my dream. I would love life eternally for a night like that.

Comment

Hahaha. Thats not brutal enough, the handcuffing etc those russian kgb chicks would paralyse you from the waist down for 24 hours using a pressure point technique and kick your balls whilst laughing simultaneously.

That's my dream. I would love life eternally for a night like that.
            Hell yeah, like Famke Janssen's character in Goldeneye!

Comment

EX GF was russian

When they take their clothes off your pecker is in awe of the superior genetics

tall
              thin
              sexy
              hot

Comment

Nobody wants you to exist you skidmark

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Nobody wants you to exist you skidmark
                  That's a lot of anger; I'm a nice guy.

Comment

World Cup is just a cover for sex trafficking economy no one is going to Russia to watch the games

Comment

Working...
                    X