Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well look on the bright side, if there's a draft, dude's with man boobs on delicious Haagen Daus are exempt. Just put on a bikini top and you're all good! Born to be wild!!

Seriously doe, aren't transgendered the best spies!!!?? If Anne Wolfe had a shlong hidden in Burka she'd be the ultimate warrior where Rogan and Bravo be like..."daaan dude she's badass with that shlong doe!!"

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      So if you're transgender need not apply to the military? Sounds like discrimination to me...
      It's this generation's don't ask don't tell policy. The defense for that policy was also about the need for the military to be "focused" and "unburdened" by LGB folk. Same empty rhetoric. Will eventually get repealed. Not something I would prioritize fighting at the moment but yeah, it's clearly a discriminatory policy.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-26-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        So if you're transgender need not apply to the military? Sounds like discrimination to me...
        They can apply, but they can't get in.

Same with people who are too fat.
        Or too skinny.
        Or too old.
        Or can't meet the physical requirements.

It's not discrimination, it's picking the best qualified people for the job.

Comment

How long til the women are gone cuz they keep giving up our troops position with their period blood?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            How long til the women are gone cuz they keep giving up our troops position with their period blood?

Trump could release a statement tomorrow about how the military needs to be "focused and decisive without the burden of women's monthly menstrual cycles to deal with" and the same posters defending this policy would write about how smart that decision/Trump is.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Or too skinny.
              Or too old.

People are so sensitive and so quick to claim "wahhh, they discriminate!!" But its all about the right people for the job. This society has become so soft

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Trump could release a statement tomorrow about how the military needs to be "focused and decisive without the burden of women's monthly menstrual cycles to deal with" and the same posters defending this policy would write about how smart that decision/Trump is.
                Whats the problem with picking the right people for the job? I'm not a Trump fan but why is everything he does crapped on? People are just sheep now following the media, nobody thinks for themselves

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Or too skinny.
                  Or too old.

Believing an entire group of people is unqualified is not discrimination doe

I can understand if they can't meet the needs for the position, that's not an issue with me. I'm sure before this statement from Trump there were lots of rejected transgender candidates incapable of performing whatever is necessary for the job. But no one was telling the military to take on those unqualified people just because they are transgender.

I don't believe it's possible to make such a blanket statement about all people in that group, in either direction. I'm sure there are some qualified transgender people. Openly committing to not hiring any of those people because of their gender identity, despite their ability to meet the needs of the job, cannot be called anything other than discrimination.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-26-2017, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Trump is taking it too far. If the person is serving our military and is qualified to do the job, why shouldnt they serve?

this is wrong and there is zero justification for it.

Comment

Those freaks need to be in a mental institution not the military.

Comment

Working...
                      X