Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler: Ward Has No Guts, I'll Fight Him in The U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhhmm huh? the #2 p4p fighter in the world that just mad the best LHW in the world quit is a coward? now i cant wait for ward to whoop on more euro bums they just cant contain themself huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      what i find amusing is that all you posters that live in euro or have euro ties crack on Ward for not fighting the "challenger" outside the US
      yet you all have no problem with the Klit Bros fighting all their fights in their backyards or close to it

They are seen as boring fighters here in the states and would not sell out a boxing arena so they stay home where they sell out stadiums and make more loot! makes sense to me
      If I can see that why cant ya'll?
      Um well, for one you assume its all Europeans who are saying that.

Your argument isn't well made. The heavyweight scene is a dominant European division right now. Not sure which of the last Klitschko opponents would fight in the US, considering nearly all of them are European. Theres no arguing about that.

The 168 division is a different story, its not dominated by either the US or European scenes.

Kessler should fight in the US, he honestly has no bargaining chip to say otherwise. However, if Ward rematches Froch, I would prefer to see Ward come to the UK to fight, as Froch holds a major belt, and their first fight was already in the US. Ward would make much more if he fought Froch over here. It would shut the critics up if he did that.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        uhhmm huh? the #2 p4p fighter in the world that just mad the best LHW in the world quit is a coward? now i cant wait for ward to whoop on more euro bums they just cant contain themself huh?
        He could feast on US bums too, theres plenty more of them.

Comment

Good posts
          Originally posted by techliam View Post
          Um well, for one you assume its all Europeans who are saying that.

Your argument isn't well made. The heavyweight scene is a dominant European division right now. Not sure which of the last Klitschko opponents would fight in the US, considering nearly all of them are European. Theres no arguing about that.

The 168 division is a different story, its not dominated by either the US or European scenes.

Kessler should fight in the US, he honestly has no bargaining chip to say otherwise. However, if Ward rematches Froch, I would prefer to see Ward come to the UK to fight, as Froch holds a major belt, and their first fight was already in the US. Ward would make much more if he fought Froch over here. It would shut the critics up if he did that.
          Originally posted by techliam View Post
          He could feast on US bums too, theres plenty more of them.

Comment

Fight Froch you pussey

Comment

Fight Froch instead, no rematch necessary here.

Comment

Besides his homeboys who the f**k cares about where Ward fights? It'll be boring no matter what!

Comment

The only fight with Ward I could be slightly interested in, would be against Dirrell, who I feel he owes a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                    No it wasn't
                    Ok. Please provide a source then. I'm waiting.

and why don't you respond to the rest of what I wrote as I did to your reply?
                    Becuase it was your opinion that homefield bears zero effect on a fighters performance. You are entitled to an opinion regardless of how ******ed it is.

The pure irony is that while I view Ward and Pavlik as a mismatch,I view a Pavlik and Kessler fight as competitive-that tells you where Kessler is at in his career.
                    The fact that you believe that Pavlik and Kessler are equal in strenght does not say anything about where they are in their careers at all. It just says that you haven't got the slightest idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      The only way Ward should consider fighting Kessler in Denmark is if they make him a very lucrative offer. Show him the money and maybe he'll go over there to whip some ass.
                      Agreed. Sauerland will have to pay an exorbitant amount to Ward if he wants him in Denmark. Ward won't travel for less than a Floyd like purse.

Comment

Working...
                      X