Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-18-2017, 12:36 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1959 Post(s)
Jubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,752,292.51
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Default Hagler, Monzon, great offensive Middleweights were already retired at GGGs age - 35

Marvin Hagler, maybe the best known offensive minded Middleweight had a similar career to GGG, he never really got the recognition till the very end of his career. In the last fight of his career he lost a controversial decision to Sugar Ray Leonard and then he retired at age 33.

Carlos Monzon from Argentina was also a career Middleweight, like Hagler and Golovkin. He retired at age 34 after beating tough columbian Valdes in Monaco, where Golovkin defeated Murray a couple years ago.

Not really a middleweight, but Mike Tyson, at age 35 fought Lennox Lewis, and we all know how this turned out.

Golovkin had his best years behind him, but he is still doing great at his age, beating a prime Canelo Alvarez. (getting a Draw in Vegas vs the cashcow is a win)

How long do you see GGG fighting on? I think Gennady loves the sport, but he also hates the corruption in boxing, so it's hard to tell how long we will see him inside the ring.

It would be great for him to break BHops record, grab that last belt from Saunders, maybe have the Canelo rematch and then ride into the sunset.
Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-18-2017, 12:46 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
spenz is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 6,975.38

GGG is on his last leg of his peak of his powers since last year. This is it, it's all downhill from here on.
spenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:04 AM #3
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 5791 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,340,126,216,944.17
Total Points: 1,000,144,440,247,633,408.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

hagler and monzon could have fought well into their 70's with 3g's resume.

after a couple of tough fights, 3g is ready for the retirement home....tsk
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:07 AM #4
Truth Teller

Quoted: 2671 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,421,184.36
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Different era and much tougher fights and much better opponents.
Reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:09 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 683 Post(s)
RomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,100,000,190,509.72
war roman reigns - Mike D lebron winning 7 is based on faith based on a wwe viewers superfaith on lebron , faith is not fact, faith is garbage compared to facts - Tha_Greatest 4 losses , fact - Tha_Greatest Hi Pedo! - Rudyo The mods love pedophiles - Rudyo 
This poster is sexually attracted to CHILDREN - Rudyo Still a Pedo guys! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo I'm the Big Dawg of the kid table! - Rudyo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
This. They fought and defeated much better opponents.
RomanReigns is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:12 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 885 Post(s)
Vlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud of
Bank: 30,914,797,225.33
Total Points: 30,915,856,876.19
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanReigns View Post
This. They fought and defeated much better opponents.
No it wasn't that's just myth and fantasy of "everything was better in the old days"
The top fighters today are much better and stronger than the top fighters of 30 years ago.
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, ggg, golovkin, hagler, middleweights, monzon, offensive, retired

User Tag List