Collapse
No announcement yet.

The US has wasted $14 trillion on warfare over the past three decades-Jack Ma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The US has wasted $14 trillion on warfare over the past three decades-Jack Ma

The US has wasted $14 trillion on warfare over the past three decades

Davos — Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Jack Ma, the billionaire founder of Alibaba — the Chinese company that surpassed Wal-Mart as the world’s largest retailer in 2016 — said the United States has no one but itself to blame for its economic woes, and that much of the problem is rooted in wasteful spending on warfare.

CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin had asked Ma about his thoughts on the American economy and how it relates to China. Incoming President Donald Trump’s stance has consistently been anti-China — the former reality TV star has long accused the Asian superpower of siphoning U.S. jobs — and he and the trade team he’s putting together appear eager and willing to impose tariffs on Chinese goods.

“It’s not that other countries steal jobs from you guys. It’s your strategy. Distribute the money and things in a proper way,” Ma said, adding, “You’re supposed to spend money on your own people.”

On the issue of military spending, the Chinese billionaire claimed the U.S. has wasted over $14 trillion on warfare over the past three decades — money that, again, could’ve been invested in domestic infrastructure and programs for the American populace.

On Wednesday, as Anti-Media reported, Chinese President Xi Jinping gave a historic speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos in which he praised globalism and made a case for China as the world’s new economic leader.

Speaking of globalization, Ma called it a “perfect” strategy, and pointed out that U.S. corporations have profited substantially from the system:
    http://accmag.com/the-u-s-has-wasted...three-decades/

Freedom isn't free

Comment

Sure a good deal of that money was used to help clean up other countries bullsht...but I don't see China lifting a finger to help out, fck this shtbag and his communist country...how much foreign aid do they give compared to the US !

Comment

Originally posted by Nexus-6 View Post
        Sure a good deal of that money was used to help clean up other countries bullsht...but I don't see China lifting a finger to help out, fck this shtbag and his communist country...how much foreign aid do they give compared to the US !
        When the war happens them Chinamen are gonna fuq u up with their Bruce Lee ninja shyt

Comment

The U.S. serves as the military wing of the Deep State. They are using our tax money to destabilize countries all over the world.

That money would have been better served on improving our infrastructure or even just being back in our pockets.

Comment

no biggie. its just money

Comment

That's easy to do if you print your own money. The federal reserve is basically a bank that america has an account at but they also run the bank.

It's like if I went to a bank that was called "Swizzy Reserve" and asked to borrow $100,000 and set the interest to pay it back $1/year. I would just take out endless loans on that deal. And that's exactly what the US is doing.

So whether its 14 trillion or 999999 trillion, it doesn't make a difference.

BTW this isn't conspiracy. This is actual fact.
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 07-31-2017, 12:21 AM.

Comment

no surprise that our politicians also happen to have huge stocks in these same weapons plants

I wonder if he critiques China and what would happen if he did?

Comment

Everybody knows US spends more than any other country on their military and US spends on military more than they do on anything else. For a first world country, pre k-12 educational system is piss poor for example, but that's not the priority here. More spending on military, more cutting off everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Nexus-6 View Post
                    as with everything else, anything that has to do with nature conservation or humanitarian aid is largely bull**** and coldly calculated to maximize profits for the Chinese government. i'd even argue it's a trait of Chinese people in general. they're selfish and fake as **** mostly.

Comment

Working...
                    X