No announcement yet.

Official Spiderman Homecoming Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Spiderman Homecoming Thread

it was alright.. not dark and complicated.. simple story but not boring..although it could have more action against vulture.. or additional villain

Sounds ****in gay like you

Comment

Yeah it was good. Micheal Keaton was solid, the guy has acting chops that's for sure. Considering he came from Beetlejuice.

Comment

Spiderman has been over saturated
        Don't even wanna watch this one after the last 3 let downs

Bring on the Venom movie

Comment

Glorified kids movie piggy backing the Marvel success of late, not the worst film I've seen but I won't watch again. Starting to tire of all these super hero movies now, invincible hero defeats the end of days which happens to come out of the sky, Superman, Transformers 2 and 3, Avengers was literally all the same movie, I'm sure their is more I've forgotten. Ant-Man was fun, aimed at a more mature audience IMO, I heard Ant-Man 2 is gonna be in the same vein as Deadpool, can't wait considering its got Evangeline Lilley in it.

Comment

Still shocked Spider-Man died during the intro, ooopps

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Glorified kids movie piggy backing the Marvel success of late, not the worst film I've seen but I won't watch again. Starting to tire of all these super hero movies now, invincible hero defeats the end of days which happens to come out of the sky, Superman, Transformers 2 and 3, Avengers was literally all the same movie, I'm sure their is more I've forgotten. Ant-Man was fun, aimed at a more mature audience IMO, I heard Ant-Man 2 is gonna be in the same vein as Deadpool, can't wait considering its got Evangeline Lilley in it.
              Calls it a kids movie
              But
              Rocks a Hulk avi

Haha

Comment

Another Brit stealing an American job. Where is Trump when you need him.

The Spider-Man series sucks big pee-pee. The character has been portrayed by whacko skinny ass
                wimps from the first to the last. He's not a Hulk like super hero, but FFS he's not a wimp Brit in tights.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  Calls it a kids movie
                  But
                  Rocks a Hulk avi

Haha
                  Bu kids I mean it felt as though it's targeted at a young audience, you aware the average age of the marvel comic book reader ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Bu kids I mean it felt as though it's targeted at a young audience, you aware the average age of the marvel comic book reader ?
                    I'm just fxckin with ya bud

Comment

Working...
                    X