Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you who haven't posted pics of yourself, why is that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    I put my photo in my avatar for awhile.
    JD, is that really you?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      JD, is that really you?
      It's me.

Mentally sick obsessive creeps like you are the reason I was reluctant to post a photo for a long time.

Comment

It's me.

Mentally sick obsessive creeps like you are the reason I was reluctant to post a photo for a long time.
        I hope it is really you because I will be saving that pic as evidence of a known racist. So make sure it's you and not someone else's pic. I would hate to tarnish an innocent man's reputation. So once again, is that you?

Comment

cause i know how things work on the forums, seen it on the bro bodybuilding pages. Put up a picture of yourself and you get ripped to shreds whatever you look like. Is alright if you are liked on this site cause noone will say anything but im not popular at all lol, the trolls would end up finding something wrong with it

Comment

I hope it is really you because I will be saving that pic as evidence of a known racist. So make sure it's you and not someone else's pic. I would hate to tarnish an innocent man's reputation. So once again, is that you?
            If you post YOUR photo, we will save it as evidence of a known racist.

But you won't because you're too ugly.

Comment

If you post YOUR photo, we will save it as evidence of a known racist.

But you won't because you're too ugly.
              Got that right. I am too ugly and I don't care about you guys that much. You look about 5'3", 5'4".

Why did you give me red k for pointing out that Merry Christmas is for Christians? I was just showing that Christmas is the time for Christians to celebrate their lord and saviour, Jesus Christ, birthday. How did you read ill intent in that?

Comment

Wouldn't want to blind you all with my beauty

Comment

Got that right. I am too ugly and I don't care about you guys that much.

Why did you give me red k for pointing out that Merry Christmas is for Christians? I was just showing that Christmas is the time for Christians to celebrate their lord and saviour, Jesus Christ, birthday. How did you read ill intent in that?
                  You went into that thread and bashed Christmas, as if you wanted to ruin the good will of Tbear's thread and spirit of Christmas.

Kind of like going into a Christmas church service and yelling "I don't believe".

You are extremely bigoted and intolerant.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    Wouldn't want to blind you all with my beauty

Merry Christmas bruv.

Comment

You went into that thread and bashed Christmas, as if you wanted to ruin the good will of Tbear's thread and spirit of Christmas.

Kind of like going into a Christmas church service and yelling "I don't believe".

You are extremely bigoted and intolerant.
                      I have respect for Christians. Majority of my family are Christians hence I will be celebrating Christmas by default. My country is majority Christian. Christmas is an official holiday here. I was also christened as a baby. You were wrong to read ill intent in my post but most short people I know overcompensate with anger and coarseness to make up for being short.

Comment

Working...
                      X