Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: Watching Golovkin-Brook I realized I love boxing and wanted to continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    The guy that is killing boxing year by year and dropping our fanbase of the sport heaped praise on Golovkin he probably wishes he was one of his fighters in the UFC, pretty sad that boxing can't be monopolized like the UFC I use to think the monopolization of the sport was bad but it's not it's a great thing that prevents cowards like Ward, Canelo etc making excuses from ducking hard fights and it prevents them from taking soft pathetic tune-ups forces the best to fight the best no matter what no exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      If he doesn't have at minimum an at least semi-dominant performance on Saturday then Freddie needs to have a heart to heart with him and tell him the run is over.
      I think Freddie's time is also up. it seems like he hasn't been working on anything "new" with his fighters. im not talking about completely change his fighter's style or anything, but the training seems to be all the same.

Comment

If he doesn't have at minimum an at least semi-dominant performance on Saturday then Freddie needs to have a heart to heart with him and tell him the run is over.
        Mike are you talking about heart transplant ??

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Fact remains the UFC champions are more well known than Andre Ward is when he was a champion, kind of sad that you lot of GGG haters in America aren't doing your bit to support your fighters but that's just a simple case of bad fans.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            http://www.************.com/2016/08/...-vargas-fight/

The Vargas/Manny fight was announced well in advance of the Brook/GGG fight happening. How could it have made him want to continue his career?

Comment

Brook was not going to win a 12 round scheduled fight that night, no way in hell. What happened was bound to happen, Brook just sealed his own fate slightly quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

The Vargas/Manny fight was announced well in advance of the Brook/GGG fight happening. How could it have made him want to continue his career?
                Maybe he meant his career after Vargas dunno

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Maybe he meant his career after Vargas dunno
                  OK. That would make sense except he hasn't committed to fighting beyond Vargas to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

i think he's speaking on fighting on after vargas.

Comment

as much as i like roach i think hes gonna throw him to the wolves and tell arum to make a fight with canelo or ggg just to cash out on the guy

Comment

Working...
                      X