Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iranian Ships Continue to Harrass US Navy Ships!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    The US should just fire warning shots INTO those boats. sink a couple of them. Irrational aggressive behavior is the only language the middle-east understands. Intelligent communication isn't their thing.
    Completely true.

They respect, and fear, strength. On the other hand they are emboldened by weakness, both real and perceived.

Comment

No one fears the USA anymore, but of it's weak and cowardly president.

Obama's nickname should be "Reek"

If Donald Trump were president, they would treat American ships with MUCH more respect.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        alt busted!
        Stoopid busted^^^^

if i have an alt why would i make it type the same thing???

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
          China doesn't give a **** about what US thinks /. It it building bases and artificial islands in SCS what has US done to stop it??

NOTHING!!
          Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          to be fair, why should China follow a made up law that states how much territory a country has the rights over. If China builds a fake island and gets jurisdiction over that area, so what. There is no Universal law that says they can't. Just some people making up random rules at The Hague.

The US should just fire warning shots INTO those boats. sink a couple of them. Irrational aggressive behavior is the only language the middle-east understands. Intelligent communication isn't their thing.
          Man, I totally agree with China. I don't see any reason why China shouldn't do whatever they wanna do in the south (China), sea.

Hell, I even read an article on yahoo a few months back where the US got offended because a Chinese fighter jet intercepted a US spyplane and did a barrel role over the top of it!1 LOL, our government got offended. No, you heard that right. The US government got offended because a Chinese fighter plane barrel rolled over the top of their spy plane. We called the act "unsafe".

Comment

A US ship was harassed in Iranian waters by the Iranian navy? Disgraceful. They should of sank them, that would've defused the situation, and wouldn't have been illegal at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              No one fears the USA anymore
              Everyone does.

Comment

Working...
              X