Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Keith Thurman! Let's make it happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman, he's not a brawler so he'll be running circles round Rios. If he does stay in the inside, he might get ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
      It's annoying how these Pacquiao nincompoops hypes up this punching bag just because their weak fallen hero fought him by making him come up in weight and got punched on for 12 rounds in China after his loss to Mike "Punching Post" Alvarado. Rios has been nothing but a contender, not even a champion. Anyone Pacquiao fights and he beats, the media and his fans try to hype the fighter up so they can say Pacquiao fought better competition than Floyd. No one ever notices this though.
      Nobody mentioned pac except you........

Comment

Can't wait till somebody put Rios in his place again. The hype after the third Alvarado fight was ridiculous. Alvarado was done, he came straight from two brutal beatings when he fought Rios the third time.
        Rios will lose again just as he step up in competition as he did always so far, C level fighter nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          Nobody mentioned pac except you........
          I didn't say anybody mentioned Pac. I made a point of how overhyped Rios is and it's because he was one of Pac's opponents. You even have that fight in your avatar as a means to display Pacquiao skills as though Rios is actually a barometer of measuring greatness. He came off a loss and barely ever won a title in his whole career.

Comment

honestly im not big on this fight and i think rios would be destroyed

Comment

Thurman's next fight should be much better than Brandon freaking Rios. He just fought almost Rios.

Comment

Hell yeah lets make it happen Rios will knock thurman out, he aint ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                  I didn't say anybody mentioned Pac. I made a point of how overhyped Rios is and it's because he was one of Pac's opponents. You even have that fight in your avatar as a means to display Pacquiao skills as though Rios is actually a barometer of measuring greatness. He came off a loss and barely ever won a title in his whole career.
                  Rios isn't overhyped at all.....most call him a punching bag in fact. He did look real good in his last bout where he showed alot of movement etc. When anyone looks good in a previous fight they get talked about!!
                  Def not overhyped. Reason of this thread is obviously because guerrero put pressure on thurman the last 3 rounds and seemed to have success. Rios would do that the whole fight therefore making it a good test for thurman......and also rios has an iron chin!!

Comment

Until proven otherwise, Rios will never go down. I have Thurman by decision.

But Thurman couldn't stop Guerrero. What makes you think he'd stop Rios who actually enjoys being hit.. and love those types of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                      Rios isn't overhyped at all.....most call him a punching bag in fact. He did look real good in his last bout where he showed alot of movement etc. When anyone looks good in a previous fight they get talked about!!
                      Def not overhyped. Reason of this thread is obviously because guerrero put pressure on thurman the last 3 rounds and seemed to have success. Rios would do that the whole fight therefore making it a good test for thurman......and also rios has an iron chin!!
                      Lets be honest... Alvarado before he even stepped in the ring, you can tell he was ruined from that Marquez fight. I'm not hyping up Rios for some punching post and shop worn down fighters he beat. RIOS is overhyped.. Stop trying to give him credit when he hasn't shown anything of note besides a chin and power. Thurman beats this ***** up worse than Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X