Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's list the fights at 154-168 we want to see Golovkin in...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    My idea was Bernard Hopkins but I don't know what the old man feels about that fight....
    Hopkins did call him out after the Kovalev fight. No chance Team Golovkin makes that fight IMO. They might as well push for Ward or Froch if they would consider Hopkins. At least then there's some reward for the risk.

Good mention, though.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Like who, though? Some random super middleweight isn't any step up from a random middleweight.
      Arthur Abraham, Robert Stieglitz, Gilberto Ramirez or some guy on the sanctioning bodies contender list. At least if he's fighting a tuneup at 168 it puts him in the mix with bigger and better challenges later this year.

Comment

Cotto

Canelo

Chavez

Ward

GGG goes 3-1 vs these opponents. I'm sure you all can guess who gives him the 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
          What other champ?

Quillin ain't fighting him
          Cotto ain't fighting him
          N'Dam already ducked him

And besides, he knocks every one of those guys the **** out. These are stay busy fights in preparation for future massacres.
          Lee is a belt holder is he not? No one will ever be satisfied with who he fights, im not either but the only guy people think has a chance, ward, is approaching two years with no fight so it's not even worth mentioning.

Comment

GGG will get hate no matter what from the haymon and floyd rejects who only support a certain type of fighter with specific characteristics.

GGG beat two highly regarded middleweights, murray and geale. had quillin destroyed geale and murray, you'd bet that these haymon/floyd rejects would be completely hyping those wins.

GGG wants to fight quillin, but quillin has no interest in that fight unless it makes him 100s of millions of dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
              Cotto

Canelo

Chavez

Ward

GGG goes 3-1 vs these opponents. I'm sure you all can guess who gives him the 1.
              when is that fraud ward going to come out of hiding?????? that fool hasn't fought a legit fight since 2011, and his last fight was in 2013 hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Lee is a belt holder is he not? No one will ever be satisfied with who he fights, im not either but the only guy people think has a chance, ward, is approaching two years with no fight so it's not even worth mentioning.
                Lee has a fight coming up. If he loses then there will not be a single beltholder in the middleweight division that will fight GGG.

He's already cleaned out everybody that is willing to fight him and proven that he is the best at 160. Every potential fight is a foregone conclusion.

Let me ask you. Does a GGG vs. Andy Lee unification intrigue you? Is that on your top 10 list of must see fights for 2015?

Comment

If more fighters were willing to fight 4x a year more match-ups will be available.

Comment

Hassan N'dam. He's supposed to fight for the vacant IBF title but can't find an opponent. The IBF should make an exception and allow Golovkin to fight N'dam for the vacant belt. This would spare us N'dam vs. Soliman/Mora.

Comment

Working...
                    X