No announcement yet.

Rumor that Canelo will fight Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor that Canelo will fight Robert Guerrero

I hope to God that this is not true. Alvarez should fight someone in his own weight class already.

Floyd vs Amir Khan.

Comment

So many damn rumors going around right now, but we all have fun talking about them. If that fight happens, there's no way Guerrero bullies Canelo like he did Berto. I'd like to see it for the simple fact I'd like to see Guerrero get knocked out. He thinks he's better than he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        So many damn rumors going around right now, but we all have fun talking about them. If that fight happens, there's no way Guerrero bullies Canelo like he did Berto. I'd like to see it for the simple fact I'd like to see Guerrero get knocked out. He thinks he's better than he really is.
        Lol, what does that even mean? What would be an example that led you to believe that Guerrero thinks he's better than he really is?

But you are right about Canelo probably stopping Guerrero, and the hate he would receive for fighting another non-JMW would be insane.

Comment

If Canelo fights another lighter weight fighter he should get a lot of hate.

Comment

Nah this guy has to be trollin 'cause this is insane.

Comment

Rumors here, rumors there!!! It will be Floyd vs Guererro! I've been saying this long time ago! Canelo might end up with Cotto! That's golden boy style!!

Floyd fight the beatable one & styles for him to beat! And also Floyd needs Either Mexicans or Puerto ricos money! Canelo needs to be fed with a popular , not prime fighters, Cotto fit the bill

Comment

chances are ts is trolling but what makes it funny is about 80% of this community can see that happen. including myself.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

wouldn't suprise me one bit...another dude from a smaller weight class...smh

Comment

Surely not. I doubt they'd be thick enough to get another guy coming up from 147, who has just had a big win at 147 after moving up from lower weights before that too.

Comment

Working...
                    X