Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Mosley or margarito Survive THE Shot Marquez Landed to KO manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Mosley or margarito Survive THE Shot Marquez Landed to KO manny?

?????????????

Kinda ridiculous to even guess, IMO. Only Pac and Marquez have a clue.

Comment

yes.....................

Comment

Mosley no, Margarito maybe.

Comment

.....i'm not sure. They've both survived vicious shots, but so has manny.

Everything was perfect, the angle, the surprise element, Manny going straight at it and the fact that it was a clean counter punch which gives it more power

Comment

I think both are KTFO. That was a perfect kill shot. He got 100% of the target with 100% force. That would have KO'd anybody in and around the division. Anybody.

Comment

Yes they do.

Comment

give me a break, of course they would

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I think both are KTFO. That was a perfect kill shot. He got 100% of the target with 100% force. That would have KO'd anybody in and around the division. Anybody.
                  Yea I think I believe this too, Pacquiao had survived shots from Morales x3, Barrera x2, Mosley, Margarito, Cotto, Hatton, etc but this one shot knocks him out cold gives him a concussion. The human body isn't meant to take shots like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Yea I think I believe this too, Pacquiao had survived shots from Morales x3, Barrera x2, Mosley, Margarito, Cotto, Hatton, etc but this one shot knocks him out cold gives him a concussion. The human body isn't meant to take shots like that.
                    Yep. It would be one thing if MP had a suspect chin or something but we're talking about a guy who had a legitimate steel chin.

That JMM KO was the perfect storm.

Shane and Tony are KTFO. Period.

Comment

Working...
                    X