Iphone 5 benchmarks beat all Android handsets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone 5 benchmarks beat all Android handsets

http://bgr.com/2012/09/17/iphone-5-b...s-iii-nexus-7/

Purported early benchmark test results for the iPhone 5 have appeared online, suggesting that Apple’s (AAPL) latest iPhone will be among the best-performing smartphones on the market when it launches later this week. According to the tests — which may have been performed by a reviewer testing the device for the first round of iPhone 5 reviews expected to be published on Wednesday evening — Apple’s new iPhone managed a score of 1601, more than twice that of the iPhone 4S. The iPhone 5′s score also topped Apple’s latest iPad by a huge margin, and it bested Samsung’s (005930) Galaxy S III running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as well as Google’s (GOOG) Nexus 7 running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 9to5Mac notes. The Galaxy S III running Android 4.1 scored a 1781 on the test. If authentic, the benchmark test results also confirm that the A6 processor in the iPhone 5 is clocked at 1GHz and that the new iPhone includes 1GB of RAM, which BGR reported this past July.

U know this is from sept 17th right? Thats 2.5 months ago

Comment

S3>iphone 5

Comment

The iPhone 5 is fantastic mate using it is a joy iPhone 5> Android.

Comment

My sister just got an iphone. I really just don't like them. Solid phones but far to basic for me. I couldnt do anything on it while trying to help her organize it.

I could see how if you never had an android before you would think the Iphone is awesome, but it's just a basic solid phone. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

You can do anything you want on iPhone if you know how.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
              You have clearly never owned an android. I have used both extensively.

This article explains what I don't feel like doing. I don't really care, cause it all depends on what you want from a phone. Personally I couldn't imagine a phone with no widgets or GPS.

http://lifehacker.com/5801862/top-10...ne-doesnt-have
              Last edited by Mule Deer; 11-28-2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

My wife owns the s3 I have used it extensively it is inferior to the iphone 5 it feels cheap and plasticky.

Has second rate applications a poor selection of games and is uncomfortable to hold in one hand.

Comment

Really? Like using the Pop- up video player that the iPhone5 has?

Comment

My wife owns the s3 I have used it extensively it is inferior to the iphone 5 it feels cheap and plasticky.

Has second rate applications a poor selection of games and is uncomfortable to hold in one hand.
                    You mean your boyfriend. I am pretty sure you have no wife nor would you ever allow her to have an Android phone. Looking at your history, all you do is create Apple threads. What a sad man.

Comment

Working...
                    X