No announcement yet.

Boycott SBW fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott SBW fight

I am no revolutionary but I say boycott SBW fight.

As in don't watch, don't stream, don't discuss at all. Pretend like the fight is not happening.

I know making this thread is bringing attention to it but I hope this will be the last post on it. I'm sure it will do terrible numbers anyway but Aus fans have been getting **** PPV's with terrible Aus stars in it, while Geale and Kats don't get the respect (from general public) that they deserve.

Make sure this fight is a flop.

Discuss.

3 pages of discussion on another forum here nada.

Agree/disagree?

Comment

It promotes the sport of boxing, why boycott?

Originally posted by Malius View Post
      3 pages of discussion on another forum here nada.
      I thought you didn't want anyone to talk about it!?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        It promotes the sport of boxing, why boycott?

This is typical of you mate.

This is the ******ed perspective that holds the sport back out here. Morons like you.

It promotes the sport in a horrible way. It will be a disgraceful fight and people will go away thinking that the sport is a joke.

Comment

Normally we have highly opinionated people but this has no buzz here so I guess I will count that as a good thing.

It doesn't really support boxing it supports a fight that doesn't really help either fighters career and would not even Main Event a local boxing night if one of the boxers didn't happen to be a Rugby superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
            This is typical of you mate.

This is the ******ed perspective that holds the sport back out here. Morons like you.

It promotes the sport in a horrible way. It will be a disgraceful fight and people will go away thinking that the sport is a joke.
            As always Dan you're on the money

Comment

It's a typical circus show, but the thing is people will discuss it, just because of SBW's profile.

The thing is, I don't mind SBW, he seems a decent kid, and actually he could have potential as a heavyweight imo, he is an athlete, he's got good size etc.

but these opponents are a disgrace.

SBW needs to decide weather he wants to be a rugby player or a boxer, because this type of thing isn't doing either sport any favours

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                It's a typical circus show, but the thing is people will discuss it, just because of SBW's profile.

The thing is, I don't mind SBW, he seems a decent kid, and actually he could have potential as a heavyweight imo, he is an athlete, he's got good size etc.

but these opponents are a disgrace.

SBW needs to decide weather he wants to be a rugby player or a boxer, because this type of thing isn't doing either sport any favours
                SBW cant box for dog****, I cant believe anyone could say anything about him been a boxing prospect LMAO.

He is a rugby player, end of story.

If anyone buys this fight (I heard it is a PPV main event) then they should be dragged out into the street and shot.

If people here think that green and mundine are a farce then what is SBW?

Comment

SBW is a PPV main event??!!?!

I hate to sound cliched, but PLEASE say your joking. That is straight up fucked if he is.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                    SBW is a PPV main event??!!?!

I hate to sound cliched, but PLEASE say your joking. That is straight up fucked if he is.
                    Sorry for the late reply but im very sad to say that I am not joking.

Here is the link if you want to get it, LOL http://www.mainevent.com.au/eventBooking.asp?id=888

Comment

Working...
                    X