Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is higher on ATG list: Mayweather, Hopkins or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-Hop has the best resume

Comment

B-Hop and Floyd are kind of close currently, but as a whole I like Floyd's career more to this point. Manny is great also but he gets a lot of credit for beating just names with no regard to the situations surrounding those names.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        Tarver is a solid fighter, and Hop also beat Glen Johnson and Kelly Pavlik both of whom spent the majority of their careers no lower than MW.
        Solid yes,but thats about it.The Glenn johnson win was good,but it was way before 2000,and pavlik was fighting at a weight alien to him,also he hardly had a welter of experience behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
          Solid yes,but thats about it.The Glenn johnson win was good,but it was way before 2000,and pavlik was fighting at a weight alien to him,also he hardly had a welter of experience behind him.
          Hey crust is on. What's up man. It's been a bad day on NSB. Lots of miserable threads. Welcome to the party.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
            Hey crust is on. What's up man. It's been a bad day on NSB. Lots of miserable threads. Welcome to the party.
            Hello Dans.I noticed that there is a distinct lack of mayweather threads today.whats up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
              Hello Dans.I noticed that there is a distinct lack of mayweather threads today.whats up with that?
              I guess no one wants to talk about him even though he's coming back, strange I know.

Comment

Just incase you were referring to this thread(and I give the benefit of the doubt in assuming you were not), this is a completely objective and legitimate thread that has provoked very fair debate and minimal flaming.

Comment

I guess no one wants to talk about him even though he's coming back, strange I know.
                  He should fight Hopkins at a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    Just incase you were referring to this thread(and I give the benefit of the doubt in assuming you were not), this is a completely objective and legitimate thread that has provoked very fair debate and minimal flaming.
                    Oh sorry man, I wasn't talking about this one. You make some of the best threads on here. Props.

Comment

Oh sorry man, I wasn't talking about this one. You make some of the best threads on here. Props.
                      Thanks, besides, it won't be long before Tyson Fury unifies and defends for the next decade. Completely rendering this thread useless.

Comment

Working...
                      X