Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the big ****in deal about that Journey Dont stop believing song?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    That song is WOOOORRRRRSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!H!!!
    How about Here I Go Again on My Own...Goin down the only road I've ever known!!!!

Comment

Don't talk bad about Journey...

One of my favorite songs is

Comment

it's simply just a good song..

Comment

I've always liked that song. It's just one of those feel good songs to me. From the production to the vocals.

Originally posted by Billolden View Post
          It definitely has to do with the Sopranos. It's funny though, when I feel bad about my general middle-class, downtrodden-whiteness I go for Livin' On a Prayer by Bon Jovi.
          If someone told you to pick two songs you'd have to bet your life on hearing at a kareokee bar every night, those would be it.

Comment

journey were gods in the 80s don't hate on one of the best vocals of all time man!!!! Steve perry...my fav
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFC8sDTXlng
            Last edited by mexican boss; 02-25-2009, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              I've always liked that song. It's just one of those feel good songs to me. From the production to the vocals.

If someone told you to pick two songs you'd have to bet your life on hearing at a kareokee bar every night, those would be it.
              says something about those who patronize kareokee bars! Chances are you that you're a 20 something white male with dirt on your shoes and a chip on your shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I mean seriously.. I cant understand why so many people like this song so fuckin song so much, this song gets on my nerves... Everytime its played at a bar everyones like YYEEAA!! WHOOOO THIS IS THE BEST SONG EVER!! I dont see whats so special about it. Here it is *******s:

>
                The new lead singer of Journey (Arnel Pineda) gives this group "New Life." He's Filipino by the way. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post

Love Shack by the B-52's would have to be up there as well....

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                    The new lead singer of Journey (Arnel Pineda) gives this group "New Life." He's Filipino by the way. JAT
                    journey died when perry left! that filipino sucks azz...

Comment

Originally posted by mexican boss View Post
                      journey died when perry left! that filipino sucks azz...
                      Don't be mean Boss. Without him right now there wouldn't be Journey today. And besides, there isn't anyone better than Arnel at this time to replace Steve Perry. JAT

Comment

Working...
                      X