Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescott is back..AT LAST! and Gamboa is on the same card!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescott is back..AT LAST! and Gamboa is on the same card!

According to Ricky De Cubas, Arena Box Promotions has landed an April 3rd date on ShoBox to continue to showcase Cuban Olympic champion, Yuriorkis Gamboa. Since turning pro, Gamboa is 13-0 and campaigns as a featherweight. The co-feature will be filled by Breidis Prescott, the Colombian who shocked British prospect Amir Khan via first-round stoppage in September. The promoters are still looking for opponents for both Gamboa and Prescott, but the card will be staged at the site of three Gamboa's last four fights, Buffalo Bill's in Primm, Nevada. Another Cuban prospect, Erislandy Lara, will also be on the card. Source = **********

At last hes back and we can see what hes all about. Boxing is stepping up its game this year there's no doubt.

This would be a fantastic card, another great card put together by Gamboa

Comment

I only just realized prescott is fighting before this as well :0 In florida 20th of February against Humberto Toledo 34 - 5 - 2

Comment

I hope prescott fights someone with a pulse sooner or later so he gets exposed, so it makes khan look like an even bigger *****

Comment

Gamboa needs to learn some defense or he is going to seriously get KTFO against an elite. Getting dropped so often is not a good sign. If he can protect himself, he'll be near the top of the p4p list by 2010. Otherwise, this guy is going to be the Zab Judah of tomorrow, someone with all the talent in the world but lacking the ability to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
            I hope prescott fights someone with a pulse sooner or later so he gets exposed, so it makes khan look like an even bigger *****
            You think hes a one hit wonder but Prescott beat Richard Abril, another good prospect even before facing Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
              You think hes a one hit wonder but Prescott beat Richard Abril, another good prospect even before facing Khan.
              From the clips I've seen of Prescott, he looks like a ****tier smaller version of Edison Miranda.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                From the clips I've seen of Prescott, he looks like a ****tier smaller version of Edison Miranda.

Comment

Damn, he does look just like Miranda in the ring. Prescott's opponents need to be chosen very carefully. He has all the makings of Miranda. Someone with all the tools to dominate, but gets mismanaged and knocked the $#%# out!

Comment

Good ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X