Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hunter: If 'Kitty' Kovalev Fought Inside - Ward Would Stop Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arg_tincho View Post
    he held ward when he came on the inside, he didnt let him do what he does and he was the agresor. If it was up to kovlev it would have been toe o toe but we know thats not ward`s style. Kovalev had to do something about wards holding and he did and won 8 rounds to 4 but got robbed.

Dont get me wrong, i wanted ward to win, i won 100 bucks off a bet in this fight but i should have lost those 100 bucks since kovalev got robbed.
    he was holding him down and pushing in to ropes because his fat ass was tired you genius.... Thats why he lost every damn round after the 4th or 5th......

No stamina so just head lock and lean on ward all night was his gameplan

Comment

OP loving trolling you all LOL

Ward & his team are doing more talking than usual post-fight. I suspect to compensate for the rightful backlash.. Ever heard the expression an empty can rattles the most?

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
        Actually when the two were boxing in the beginning with no clinch, just fists, it was Kovalev who was clearly outboxing Ward. When Ward started initiating clinches is when things got ugly.
        You right, things got ugly for Kov in close quarters. Those body shots...DOE...

Comment

I think they are not sure they won the fight

Ill say it again: Ward wont give a rematch. somethibg will happen

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            Why are they trying so hard though? This, bringing up Kovalev's father dying, all that other ****. It's like they think they need Kovalev to fight like a crazy person in order to win. Meanwhile Team Kovalev just chills like "we know we're better, we don't need to **** with Ward's head that much because we'll win anyway."

Call it what you want but it's interesting. It tends to show you which is the weaker side, that feels they need to get in the other side's head in order to have a chance. Very interesting after Ward supposedly "won" the fight. Shows you what they really believe about the outcome.
            That Virgil comment doesn't make any logical sense. Why Kovalev supposed to compete in the aspect of the game where he's weaker than Ward? That's like saying, "why the **** Ward wasn't going toe to toe with Kovalev"

Comment

well, if ward was that good he would of found ways to fight on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                I think they are not sure they won the fight

Ill say it again: Ward wont give a rematch. somethibg will happen
                Here we go again. Before the fight it was"Ward won't fight Kovalev."

Comment

Hunter has to lay off the smack. Lmaooo
                  All fandom biased victims go back and watch it again. A fight doesnt change momentum because the loser lands a few desperate shots.
                  Everyone watched Ward get his ass handed to him. I wasnt expecting that to happen. I had my bread on Ward to win Unanimous, but thats not what happened. It wasnt close at all. At the 8th it was 6- 2 for Kov. Sour grapes my ass. Put the pipe down and step away from the crack.

Comment

What was really funny, was Kitty Kov, was doing all of the holding and grabing, putting him in headlocks...i.e. all the things you guys talked about Ward would do, Kov did them so where all the hate for that style now? Kov calling his trainer all kinds of nwords today, lol 30-1 he still has 26 ko's

Comment

The hardcore Golovkin fans have been losing their minds. Robbery they say. No way could Ward even come close to beating Kovalev. No way could he handle power. No way could he bully a LHW on the inside the same way most say he would do to Trip.....BUUUUUUT....he did....

Kovalev is the real deal....and Ward is too.

Comment

Working...
                      X