No announcement yet.

Murica!! Team USA, WAR SHAKUR!!! IF YOU LOVE AMURICA THEN GET IN HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    b*tch please, go look at all the BLM videos of those people causing destruction and mayhem in these American streets and burning American flags, those are the same people that you, Shakur Stevenson(a black millennial) most likely root for and align with and vise versa.

Don't come here acting all patriotic like you just listened to some Toby Keith waving around an American flag.
    But I get my threads on race moved/shut down or moved...you see what I'm sayin'...we're not going anywhere...those BLM videos are in direct response to the KKK Police Force Of America...FOH...

Comment

#TeamMurica #ShakurStevenson #ForTheGold

Comment

b*tch please, go look at all the BLM videos of those people causing destruction and mayhem in these American streets and burning American flags, those are the same people that you, Shakur Stevenson(a black millennial) most likely root for and align with and vise versa.

Don't come here acting all patriotic like you just listened to some Toby Keith waving around an American flag.
        THE REED Let me see you do your job homie...or do you only do it to one of your own???...

Comment

Wow, You are a real downright racist ****bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            Hahahha funny. war bin laden !!!!!!
            Red K incoming

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              Red K incoming
              So our missiles.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                A guy who said i get a long well with "The blacks".

Who said Mexican immigrants are murderers, rapist etc etc.

Yea ok buddy Trump is not a racist whatsoeve, yea keep telling yourself that.

You can smell a trump supporter a mile away.
                "the blacks", Wtf does that even mean? How is that an insult? You are desperate to be offended so that you can continue to claim victim status and the myriad benefits that you think go with that status.

As the son of a Mexican immigrant, some Mexican immigrants are all of that. He's not wrong. Besides, you think Trump wants to be tough on immigrants, go ask a Guatemalan what it's like trying to get into Mexico. Go ahead. We have a right to control immigration and the integrity of our borders.

Show me some evidence that Trump ever denied a promotion or an opportunity to somebody based on race. That he refused to do business with somebody based on race.

You (and your ilk) are just addicted to calling racist and everybody goes "oh ****" and takes a knee.

**** that. Prove your allegations or stfu.

Comment

ENOUGH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. IT'S TOO MUCH. IT'S KILLING OUR COUNTRY.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                    "the blacks", Wtf does that even mean? How is that an insult? You are desperate to be offended so that you can continue to claim victim status and the myriad benefits that you think go with that status.

As the son of a Mexican immigrant, some Mexican immigrants are all of that. He's not wrong. Besides, you think Trump wants to be tough on immigrants, go ask a Guatemalan what it's like trying to get into Mexico. Go ahead. We have a right to control immigration and the integrity of our borders.

Show me some evidence that Trump ever denied a promotion or an opportunity to somebody based on race. That he refused to do business with somebody based on race.

You (and your ilk) are just addicted to calling racist and everybody goes "oh ****" and takes a knee.

**** that. Prove your allegations or stfu.
                    And blacks aren't murders and rapist. You're a stupid uncle tom. Go live in Guatemala queer

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      ENOUGH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. IT'S TOO MUCH. IT'S KILLING OUR COUNTRY.

brush arent you in oakland?you're probably getting rich of welfare

Comment

Working...
                      X