Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had the least power of all time? Champion fighter with the least power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Willie Pep had virtually no power. And he's arguably the greatest of any guy mentioned here so far.

Comment

Ivan Calderon when it comes to champions.

And though he was never a champion, Zuri Lawrence had zero knockouts in his career. And he was a heavyweight! He fought a lot of good fighters and even beat a past it Jameel Mcline and nearly beat Hasim Rahman. I just don't know how you make it that far at heavyweight and not KO anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post

And though he was never a champion, Zuri Lawrence had zero knockouts in his career. And he was a heavyweight! He fought a lot of good fighters and even beat a past it Jameel Mcline and nearly beat Hasim Rahman. I just don't know how you make it that far at heavyweight and not KO anyone.
        Good shout in terms of no KOs throughout a career but Zuri was barely even a journeyman so kinda pales in comparison to top fighters with very few KO wins.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          The title says it all. Just wondering who all you guys think had the least amount of power who was champion.
          Malinaggi and Cuneca

Comment

Tyson Fury at hw

Comment

Locche... And his distant relative " Paulie the beast Mariconaggi "

Comment

Locche, Cuenca, Malignaggi. From the boxers I know.

Anyway Locche wasn't as feather fisted as you can believe.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  The title says it all. Just wondering who all you guys think had the least amount of power who was champion.
                  I would say Sven Ottke 34-0 6KOs but his knockout of Anthony Mundine was just vicious, that was a savage display of power
                  oh boy let me tell you, he made a believer out of me

Comment

Niccolino Locche
                    Miguel Canto
                    Jake LaMotta
                    Harry Greb
                    Cesar Cuenca (paper champ but still "champ")
                    Willie Pep
                    Chris Byrd
                    Paulie
                    Rau Shee
                    Willie Pastrano

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post

I've forgot about the Iron Boy, oh man, too much skill there.

Comment

Working...
                      X