Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko enters Ring mag p4p..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a huge loma fan and even i dont think he should be on the p4p top 10 list.

GGG is the middleweight champion of the world, that distinction means something despite him not having any notable names on his resume.

it seems like anybody that has an inkling of star power, perceived talent, looks, gets graded at a curve.

Huge loma fan but he only has a handful of fights and he has not beaten anybody noteworthy.

Comment

Why doesn't Loma fight like 5 fights a year... Call up all big names around you and knock them down.. He'll reach ATG status almost immediately.

Comment

WAR LOMACHENKO!!!
        He'll keep on climbing.

I'm not sure about Yamanaka being in the top 10.

Comment

p4p is overated cause we will never most of them fight each other to really see whos the best fighter period, for example roman can keep his #1 spot cause he has no real competition but if he fought loma who knows what would happen, i just cant take p4p lists serious, its basically a top 10 of someones favorite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
            Why doesn't Loma fight like 5 fights a year... Call up all big names around you and knock them down.. He'll reach ATG status almost immediately.
            Cause nobody is paying his guarantee 5x a year. Hbo would probably do 2, which is why Arum is talking Ppv. Not big time Ppv, more like Latin Fury

Comment

Working...
            X