Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye and Amir Khan Have A Candid Discussion About Canelo, Losses and Knockouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye and Amir Khan Have A Candid Discussion About Canelo, Losses and Knockouts

https://www.facebook.com/davidhaye19...3276360991097/

Khan will beat Canelo up ..

Comment

Haye talking from the mental asylum interviewing one of the patients.

"When we beat Canelo..." as if!

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
        Haye talking from the mental asylum interviewing one of the patients.

"When we beat Canelo..." as if!
        Why you hate Khan so much bro, I don't get it. Hamed was much c0ckier, self-assured, egotistical than Khan and you're obviously a big fan of his (he's one of my faves too) so how come this hate towards Khan?

One notable difference is that even after Khan got beat he came back stronger, just like Pacquaio, Lewis, Wladimir, Joe Louis, Hearns etc... Whereas Naz got beat once, not even knocked out, but he was internally destroyed and couldn't handle defeat. He had one fight afterwards and then quit the sport.

Naz is one of my all time faves, he was great for the sport but I don't get how you hate Khan so much for being confident in his abilities yet you hold Naz in such high regard, even though he quit very shortly after his first loss.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Why you hate Khan so much bro, I don't get it. Hamed was much c0ckier, self-assured, egotistical than Khan and you're obviously a big fan of his (he's one of my faves too) so how come this hate towards Khan?

One notable difference is that even after Khan got beat he came back stronger, just like Pacquaio, Lewis, Wladimir, Joe Louis, Hearns etc... Whereas Naz got beat once, not even knocked out, but he was internally destroyed and couldn't handle defeat. He had one fight afterwards and then quit the sport.

Naz is one of my all time faves, he was great for the sport but I don't get how you hate Khan so much for being confident in his abilities yet you hold Naz in such high regard, even though he quit very shortly after his first loss.
          Because Amir has a sense of entitlement and chased Mayweather and Pacquiao when he could have fought and avenged his KO losses and looks down on Brook as though he's not a worthy contender. He does to Brook what Mayweather does to him. Plus, Nas acheived what he wanted, became a champ and held the WBC, WBO and IBF and technically the WBA if they hadn't stripped Vasquez. By the time he met Barrera he wasn't hungry no more. He fought Billy Hardy and Paul Ingle....both Brits who were WBO contenders, but not in Hamed's league. Why doesn't Amir give Brook a chance if he thinks he isn't any good?

Comment

Working...
          X