No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez has decided to continue boxing career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    Didnt get it did u.....anyway it was a bad joke considering pwill's condition but was a fan of his so no biggie
    I did get it. And like you said, bad joke. Fan or not, you don't say that IMO. In other words, not something to make fun of.

Comment

Well he can't beat Golovkin, Cotto...I guess there's Soliman, or if he wants to fight at 154lbs against Andrade.

I'm sure he still fancies the Canelo bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Well he can't beat Golovkin, Cotto...I guess there's Soliman, or if he wants to fight at 154lbs against Andrade.

I'm sure he still fancies the Canelo bout.
        I think he either goes large or small. So unless he gets Cotto/Canelo/Floyd... he's facing lower tier guys in Argentina

Comment

IBF champ. Sam Soliman is a winnable fight.

Comment

NSB Poster before Cotto: A 70% Martinez wrecks Cotto

NSB Poster after Cotto: Martinez was shot and a had no Knees

Sergio Martinez: I got caught by a huge left hook and never recovered, my legs are fine

Sampson Lewckowics: Martinez got hurt by a left hook and never recovered, his knees are fine

War Maravilla for being a honest and true man, unlike your legion of fans with their excuses and crying!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
              NSB Poster before Cotto: A 70% Martinez wrecks Cotto

NSB Poster after Cotto: Martinez was shot and a had no Knees

Sergio Martinez: I got caught by a huge left hook and never recovered, my legs are fine

Sampson Lewckowics: Martinez got hurt by a left hook and never recovered, his knees are fine

War Maravilla for being a honest and true man, unlike your legion of fans with their excuses and crying!
              Then why in the corner was his trainer telling him "your knees arent responding"
              ???

Comment

Working...
              X